miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is it that some of yall use Black Wall street,Tulsa Oklahoma as an excuse to to act fearful and not build anything? The real reason why this is even a talking point to begin with is because this conversation is being had by bytch nikkas who are fearful and don't plan on doing anything at all. What's the alternative? You don't build anything? You just sit back like a bytch and allow people to run you? We should be already defending and protecting ourselves. That shyt goes without saying. Do you not want power? Do you not want control over your community?

The thing about this whole attack and violence shyt is that the initial action is non-aggressive. To establish that infrastructure doesn't take us getting military weapons. It's something as simple as building a farmers market in your community. I know there's more shyt than that, but alot of shyt we can get done below the radar without being a threat to anyone.

The main thing about this talking point is that it's a bytch nikka discussion. There are brothers out here who want power and control over their community. You can talk about the white man all day long, but that shyt gotta be done and over with because it gets us nowhere. If you really believe that we shouldn't build anything at all because the white man is gonna come and destroy it, then admit you scared and get out of the conversation. :yeshrug:
im a lady, girl, woman, whatever.
no i dont want power and control, i just want to chill comfortably with some chubby babies.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Because we are not organizing for a agenda that benefit JUST black people, outside of thecoli, how many blacks you know of still speak of black/brown unity, black-on-blsck crime, and creating organizations that benefit just us, not a fallacious "minority" coalition? A lot of negroes are on that cowardly c00n shyt real talk, look at the Charleston churches blocking Farrachan but forgiving Roof :francis:
They did that?:wtf:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The thread is about discriminatory housing practices, so im not trying to derail, but you asked

black american men dont want monogamous married relationships.
not saying men of any race/culture only want 1 woman, but they at least are willing to sacrafice their "need" for constant new puss to build a family with the women in their communities. im not sure if its because some of the only positive reinforcement black men get from the dominant society is that they are "good at sex" and so they find some type of self worth in promiscuity or what. Once agian, no i dont like nonblack men for my gang of detractors that are about to neg train me with bedwench and c00n messages.

:stopitslime:
No

So all black men are dogs that fukk numerous women at one time? :smh:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The thread is about discriminatory housing practices, so im not trying to derail, but you asked

black american men dont want monogamous married relationships.
not saying men of any race/culture only want 1 woman, but they at least are willing to sacrafice their "need" for constant new puss to build a family with the women in their communities. im not sure if its because some of the only positive reinforcement black men get from the dominant society is that they are "good at sex" and so they find some type of self worth in promiscuity or what. Once agian, no i dont like nonblack men for my gang of detractors that are about to neg train me with bedwench and c00n messages.

:stopitslime:
No
I don't agree with that but its best to discuss this in a different thread and time. Like you said, I don't want the thread to be derailed.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like an ambitious plan but more than that this is a partnership with the Hispanic people. To be clear, this is not setting aside $100 billion but a goal to originate $100 billion worth of loans. It is an organized effort, and I wouldn't be surprised if they reach this goal.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Last edited: