Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Abortions and annual deaths outnumber births in the black community.

Theres a projected ~1% increase in the black population over the next 50 years and that's with the one drop rule.

Either way, like I said it's a numbers game and black people are losing on that end
link

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Wells Fargo announcing $125 billion effort to help (Hispanic) home buyers and triple Hispanic household wealth

Wells-Fargo wants that liquid cash. Latin Americans tend to be big savers, especially when it comes to cash. Their upper management realizes the potential and want to tap into it.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
youre acting like we havent tried to do all this before

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg

move3.jpg

FredHamptonDead.jpg

they are not going to give us anything, and if we try to do it ourselves it will be burned to the ground.

Why is it that some of yall use Black Wall street,Tulsa Oklahoma as an excuse to to act fearful and not build anything? The real reason why this is even a talking point to begin with is because this conversation is being had by bytch nikkas who are fearful and don't plan on doing anything at all. What's the alternative? You don't build anything? You just sit back like a bytch and allow people to run you? We should be already defending and protecting ourselves. That shyt goes without saying. Do you not want power? Do you not want control over your community?

The thing about this whole attack and violence shyt is that the initial action is non-aggressive. To establish that infrastructure doesn't take us getting military weapons. It's something as simple as building a farmers market in your community. I know there's more shyt than that, but alot of shyt we can get done below the radar without being a threat to anyone.

The main thing about this talking point is that it's a bytch nikka discussion. There are brothers out here who want power and control over their community. You can talk about the white man all day long, but that shyt gotta be done and over with because it gets us nowhere. If you really believe that we shouldn't build anything at all because the white man is gonna come and destroy it, then admit you scared and get out of the conversation. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wells-Fargo wants that liquid cash. Latin Americans tend to be big savers, especially when it comes to cash. Their upper management realizes the potential and want to tap into it.
No offense, but I seen latin people who look poor as hell, go to the bank, place 5k in with 22k in the bank. That shyt fukked with me on another level. That told me this corporate shyt is weak sauce and that's what we Blacks are aiming for.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:snoop: America is literally ignoring us now
Because we are not organizing for a agenda that benefit JUST black people, outside of thecoli, how many blacks you know of still speak of black/brown unity, black-on-blsck crime, and creating organizations that benefit just us, not a fallacious "minority" coalition? A lot of negroes are on that cowardly c00n shyt real talk, look at the Charleston churches blocking Farrachan but forgiving Roof :francis:

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
No offense, but I seen latin people who look poor as hell, go to the bank, place 5k in with 22k in the bank. That shyt fukked with me on another level. That told me this corporate shyt is weak sauce and that's what we Blacks are aiming for.

It isn't a black thing exclusively. The thing is that Latin America is historical unstable so people who live there hord cash just in case and also they save to buy a house in cash. Americans don't need to save up since mortgages are easy to get. In Latin America you must buy the house and land in cash. That is a big reason Latinos live at home until 40 and married.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
also i forgot, anti education and critical thinking, when was the last time you met a nikka that could talk about anything outside of NFL football?, nikkas @ the job love that topic...nice and safe

...but thats for america in general....forming your own opinion in 2015 is the new Salem witch hunts....

u get labeled a "racist" "reverse racist" "homophone" "misogynist" and everybody are scared to come close to u.......so u cant eat

this society is the Truman show, shyt aint real....america is a parody
Breh, thats all nikkas talk about on the job, football and basketball:snoop:

Thats why i dont even associate with them much :francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh, i forgot with you, it's all about justifying reasons to procreate outside the race and claim every damn body. so news flash, they created a program that's exclusive to hispanics. unlike all of our "black" programs that always get classified under "minority" or "people of color"

so to make a short story, shorter. they''ll still eating off all our "minority" programs, but we wont be eating off their shyt.

Like what?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they don't show deaths.....

the annual death rate for blacks is out there

The abortion rate for blacks is out there

The birth rate for blacks is out there

I'm not about to hold your hand when it only takes a little effort and few working brain cells to locate these numbers

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Once again, this is completely different but look at the difference for Blacks even compared to Latinos.

Because this is carried out by Hispanics with LOW interest rates and free education and cash allotment which is what cacs got after WW2. There is no comparison nikkas so stop trying to hope they get screwed like we always do. This is that softcore Richard Sherman c00ning I after and say is one of the biggest issues in the Black community.
thank for breaking that down