Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What is a better long term market strategy? Its business, latinos have and are dramatically increasing their numbers while we abort more than we produce.

Everything is a numbers game
thats only in NY, and our population have not taken a dive, not even an inch decline.

as for this thread.

I am speechless, but this might be what we need to get brothas to wake up, take money out their pocket and support our banks our own, we'll see what they do then, cause hispanics dont put int heir pocket they keep that shyt internally or shuffle it back home, they wanna take us for granted we can go there.

They're really pushing us to get active, I like this.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We :usure:

I'll be in Africa where my black ass belong. Africa for the African :blessed:

They gonna nuke your ass or use the IMF to keep you broke in the motherland.

Best thing is to do group economics here and make sure you never give up fighting white supremacy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They gonna nuke your ass or use the IMF to keep you broke in the motherland.

Best thing is to do group economics here and make sure you never give up fighting white supremacy.
With that logic, if we fight, they will send us to the FEMA camps. If we do nothing, we lose and likely end up at the FEMA camps with no assets. If we gonna die trying, we need to kill a lot of others in the process. If God is what we think he is in 2016, he will shed light and do work but at this point, we down to get killed with no Vaseline.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats only in NY, and our population have not taken a dive, not even an inch decline.

as for this thread.

I am speechless, but this might be what we need to get brothas to wake up, take money out their pocket and support our banks our own, we'll see what they do then, cause hispanics dont put int heir pocket they keep that shyt internally or shuffle it back home, they wanna take us for granted we can go there.

They're really pushing us to get active, I like this.

Abortions and annual deaths outnumber births in the black community.

Theres a projected ~1% increase in the black population over the next 50 years and that's with the one drop rule.

Either way, like I said it's a numbers game and black people are losing on that end

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
With that logic, if we fight, they will send us to the FEMA camps. If we do nothing, we lose and likely end up at the FEMA camps with no assets. If we gonna die trying, we need to kill a lot of others in the process. If God is what we think he is in 2016, he will shed light and do work but at this point, we down to get killed with no Vaseline.

I ain't saying not to try :whoa: just saying that we need our own military too. That wha the original black Wallstreet never capitalized on.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nonono.....let's focus on attacking Tommy Sotomayor.

Wait, let's focus on why black men ain't shyt.....

Noooo.....let's focus on protecting non-allies
12020039_10204300646908157_7080052552904951151_n.jpg

No no....let's focus on memes like this:

12027604_1207110895970636_9021068717753640220_n.jpg

Black people are never focused.....I can't wait for THEBLACKAUTHORITY (if u are unaware, shame on you!!!) to GO IN on this, and to a lesser extent, Tariq Nasheed.

This is the only response from blacks that you will see. While my father is dark as night and floated over here from Cuba, I know that this is not where my energy should go. We need to push for reparations.
TBA didnt even post it yet, nor is it in TMI :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Proposal: Get a black-owned bank from Africa (Is Zenith black owned?) to enter in the U.S. market and do this stuff. Also, pray that Dodd-Frank and other financial regulations aren't watered down by triangulatin' ass liberals like Clinton, again.
:scust:
Good shyt.

I just checked their website and their executive team (Zenith) is comprised of African names. Their Board of Directors are All black as well. They are the largest bank in west Africa. We need this.