Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's worth mentioning that Wells Fargo is THE number one home loan originator not only to Hispanics but also to AFRICAN AMERICANS. Hispanics been working to build their status as a people. Smh. They got the skilled and entry-level jobs on lock on the west coast and down south. Now watch their kids get educated and go for the white-collar jobs.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It's worth mentioning that Wells Fargo is THE number one home loan originator not only to Hispanics but also to AFRICAN AMERICANS. Hispanics been working to build their status as a people. Smh. They got the skilled and entry-level jobs on lock on the west coast and down south. Now watch their kids get educated and go for the white-collar jobs.

I hope you're just talking florida :snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What do we do.. The system is global. We throw rocks at tanks like the syrains? I'm just angry man.. We are getting beat by a group of people that do not wash their hands, fukk animals, and can't last in the Florida sun for 20 mins without roasting like a lobster. These people are inferior to us! real talk... If nothing well goes on in my life.. I'm going after a infulencail sourdough cac.

The system is global, but it's not the same in all places. America is the belly of the beast. We're behind enemy lines. We were brought here for one reason: to serve. That's it. And they have done everything in their power to ensure that we remain a servant race. We need to separate from white people us being around them is dangerous.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
A nikka is finally speechless. See, there is no us minorities stupid nikkas. It's just v. everybody. Stop tap dancing. We need our reparations to an extreme level, even more than the Indians.

America would never be able to fully pay back black people. They got their seed money for literally everything through labor derived from slavery. England got its seed money from the Industrial Revolution through slavery :mindblown: do you realize how much fukking money that shyt generated? Any deal we'd come to would be a fukking slap in the face. We'd have to take that. We'd bankrupt this country alone if we sued for pain and suffering not even from slavery but crack cocaine getting flooded in our neighborhood, the Tuskegee experiment, the fukking experiments that these private and non-privatized prisons do on black prisoners male/female through injecting them with psychotropic(and other types) drugs mandated by law. It's so much shyt..

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this above all is not going to happen, so everything else doesnt really matter

i dont think there is a workable solution. youre moving to africa right? i was born in oakland california, and i plan on dying there as well.

Like I said its a pipe dream but the root is also the solution.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
shyt, you already know what it is.
I thought being all inclusive was a bad thing tho? Hispanic is an extremely broad and general term that includes people with all types of differences. Yet they have no problems uniting around a language to ensure the empowerment of their group. You people keep saying "all we got is us" but you can't even agree on who the "we/us" includes:heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought being all inclusive was a bad thing tho? Hispanic is an extremely broad and general term that includes people with all types of differences. Yet they have no problems uniting around a language to ensure the empowerment of their group. You people keep saying "all we got is us" but you can't even agree on who the "we/us" includes:heh:

hispanic aint that broad of a term. "minority" is a broad term.

and as you clearly see, it will exclude YO black ass from it. along with every other negro that's out here pushing for these illegals rights to be citizens

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
hispanic aint that broad of a time. "minority" is a broad term.

and as you clearly see, it will exclude YO black ass from it. along with every other negro that's out here pushing for these illegals rights to be citizens
:snooze: You dodge the point to spout your usual straw man bullshyt. What a shock!

Hispanic is a much broader term than black yet they don't waste time in-fighting about who is and isn't Hispanic.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm bout to get be a mansion down here in south beach, a penthouse in Manhattan, and a beach house out in the west coast. :blessed:

Oh wait, I gotta pay for that shyt myself?:mjcry:

From the looks of it, they prolly just helping those Spanish speaking only folks more cuz they know it's a big market of immigrants coming in. Especially from Mexico and south America. 75% of illegal immigrants are Hispanic and I'm willing to bet that percentage speaks no English. Get more Spanish speaking folks in the real estate field and take advantage of all these potential customers. They know there's money to be made out there and the Hispanics are happy to live in this country so they're willing to pay. Wells fargo gonna own the mortgages on those homes too so they'll be baking their money back in no time. And if not, they'll just increase interest rates on everyone else. They ain't dumb, they know the opportunity and they're gonna tap the market until it runs dry.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snooze: You dodge the point to spout your usual straw man bullshyt. What a shock!

Hispanic is a much broader term than black yet they don't waste time in-fighting about who is and isn't Hispanic.

oh, i forgot with you, it's all about justifying reasons to procreate outside the race and claim every damn body. so news flash, they created a program that's exclusive to hispanics. unlike all of our "black" programs that always get classified under "minority" or "people of color"

so to make a short story, shorter. they''ll still eating off all our "minority" programs, but we wont be eating off their shyt.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: Wells.

I would withdraw my accounts but I just realized I got preapproved for six figures unsecured credit :snoop:

Build businesses brehs, its the ultimate equalizer.