↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
then how is it suppose to work? one generation tells the next fukk you you're on your own?

No. If the system is setup so that one group stays at the bottom for 400 years while every other group thrives, then that's a wicked system. Latinos raising above us is an indication that black people will never progress in America.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually black people are gonna have to accept you'll never be free living around white people. Plus I love living around black people :blessed:

It ain't that serious, just returning the favor

Africa is pretty dope though....only the safe countries though breh

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt ain't gonna go beyond anything but a talking point for most of you nikkas. I've had my money in a black bank for nearly ten years now. And when I launch my business, guess who I'm going to for the loan? You guessed it, my black bank.

And if were being honest with ourselves, we're not really mad at hispanics or white people, alot of us are angry with ourselves because we refuse to wake up and work together as a collective with a unified agenda. Decade after decade has come and gone and here we are in 2015(going into 2016) with much of the same problems. We are truly at a crossroads in this country and our economic future hangs in the balance. No amount of protesting, Town Hall discussions, or praying is gonna improve our condition in this country.

We need people who are willing to build and grow with each other. We need people who are willing to sacrifice something so the next generation can have something to build upon. If it means me not buying a new car, or me spending my money on something frivolous means that my son or daughter can experience a life free of burden and full of prosperity, then I'll do it. If my sacrifices mean that I can see my community prosper than I'll do it. If anyone has a right to complain, it's the generations that are gonna come after us if we don't take a stand here and now.
youre acting like we havent tried to do all this before

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-in-flames-060121.jpg

move3.jpg

FredHamptonDead.jpg

they are not going to give us anything, and if we try to do it ourselves it will be burned to the ground.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize they are giving them a great interest rate, with business and education training as well as Hispanic Realtor as the leads. This isn't subprime loans to take wealth any from nikkas and ruin the credit the few good nikkas still have the moment while making high school educated cacs 80 to 100k while working on these horrendous loans. nikkas want to so badly believe that everyone treats everyone like us when no one treats anyone like us. Face it stupid, White ppl hate us. Their system personify it and our struggle represents it. Stop fukking hoping for the worst for others when it's been laid out for us. We are the chosen losers in systematic white supremacy. If you want to change it, attack the root of the problem and be willing to die for it but know that we need a collective plan. I don't have that plan right now but I am going to find out what it is and I will keep all interested up to date.

Increase our GDP through population growth and innovation/production outside of entertainment.

We'd have to reverse the last 50 years and bring both black genders together under a nuclear family unit.

And also create value (products/services/technology) for other races to purchase so their money enriches us.

Sadly, this is a pipe dream and even if it gains traction, egos will develop and agents will infiltrate under government influence. You'll either get framed or assassinated.

Its a monumental task and takes a collective effort but n!ggas are too scared to lose crumbs to takeover the bakery. Only option is to enrich yourself, marry a stable woman and keep it pushing.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also i forgot, anti education and critical thinking, when was the last time you met a nikka that could talk about anything outside of NFL football?, nikkas @ the job love that topic...nice and safe

...but thats for america in general....forming your own opinion in 2015 is the new Salem witch hunts....

u get labeled a "racist" "reverse racist" "homophone" "misogynist" and everybody are scared to come close to u.......so u cant eat

this society is the Truman show, shyt aint real....america is a parody

they not tryna hear you though. God damn shame that people can name every player with stats for multiple athletic organizations, yet are oblivious to the things that actually affect them.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
If you a coli member, YOU have 0% reasons not to be at the billion NOT million but billion man march in DC. We coming for reparations, an end to systematic white supremacy and we want land to have our community back and major investments where we have control and ownership of. We want nothing less.

Ok! A million or so black people are going to get to together and do what?? And the dude invited non blacks. Why??? It's only for black people and we need a agenda.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX