ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
If you a coli member, YOU have 0% reasons not to be at the billion NOT million but billion man march in DC. We coming for reparations, an end to systematic white supremacy and we want land to have our community back and major investments where we have control and ownership of. We want nothing less.
When's that going down :banderas: I'm going just for the fukkery

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: at this stupid ass question and the idiot who dapped you. Your question is irrelevant to the point I just made. I'll repeat, Hispanic is a much broader term than black yet Hispanics don't waste time infighting over who is or isn't Hispanic.

all groups included are hispanic though, what type of shytty comparison are you trying to make? `:what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not surprised. White birthrates are down and they need a new group to infuse with. Also Hispanics are the only group that actually has a chance at challenging White America.

I find it highly ironic on both sides, no one from any group has brought this up...

They want donald trump to win the president of the united states on the premise to kick out all the illegal hispanics but yet turn around and offer them incentives for loans and shyt and spit that kumbyaa shyt like we're friends..

They cant have it both ways!!! :mindblown: How you gonna turn around try to kick out all the illegals... but then on the flipside encourage them to be white when they vote or get a loan and live the american dream you just denied them because they was born somewhere else...

You know what's also ironic is that there's other types of illegals living here and not just hispanic... You got english nationals, people from asia, Brazil, etc.etc... So if they're not american citizens your gonna forcefully kick them out too???

This is a very dangerous premise....

PS, also wanted to add that I believe black people are also against this because if they'll do it to the hispanics they'll fukk around and attempt an maneuver to do it on us... That's how it always happens... America is going into a critical meltdown and it's like no one is realizing all these little bush fires is only the prologue before the inferno that's about to engulf it.

Daps
I find it highly ironic on both sides, no one from any group has brought this up...

They want donald trump to win the president of the united states on the premise to kick out all the illegal hispanics but yet turn around and offer them incentives for loans and shyt and spit that kumbyaa shyt like we're friends..

They cant have it both ways!!! :mindblown: How you gonna turn around try to kick out all the illegals... but then on the flipside encourage them to be white when they vote or get a loan and live the american dream you just denied them because they was born somewhere else...

You know what's also ironic is that there's other types of illegals living here and not just hispanic... You got english nationals, people from asia, Brazil, etc.etc... So if they're not american citizens your gonna forceably kick them out too???

This is a very dangerous premise....

Why waste your time fighting your enemy when you can simply assimilate them?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they not tryna hear you though. God damn shame that people can name every player with stats for multiple athletic organizations, yet are oblivious to the things that actually affect them.
These lol r addicted bs.,to stop their pain...how r u going to work 59 he's a week, watch football, go out and escape being a wage slave

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why waste your time fighting your enemy when you can simply assimilate them?

Yeah, ok... :mjlol:

The US is a bunch of hypocritical a$$holes... assimilate... you have the major presidental canidate running for office who's actually winning in the polls because mainstream white america agrees with him, to deport your relatives back to mexico and you're all rapists and killers. but your white in our eyes so it's cool. just come here legally...

Assimilate??? :russ:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Or a way to fukk them outta their money... the fix is in...:francis:
Well it's both kinda like how the Republican Party had black men voting from them when they passed the 13th 14th and 15th amendment. Then the democrats have solidly gotten the black vote since the voting rights act. This is mostly likely an attempt to lowkey fukk their money up like you said and still get huge amounts of Hispanic votes for well fargos political party

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well it's both kinda like how the Republican Party had black men voting from them when they passed the 13th 14th and 15th amendment. Then the democrats have solidly gotten the black vote since the voting rights act. This is mostly likely an attempt to lowkey fukk their money up like you said and still get huge amounts of Hispanic votes for well fargos political party

:ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black lives matter is a joke. Hispanics getting tangible results while we got c00ns like Elder and Peterson, buffoons like Obama and Sharpton as well as agents like Jones and McKesson while we talk about justice when we can't even feed ourselves collectively.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yet according to recent CNN polls ,80% of blacks disagree with Trump's stance on immigration. A number even higher than Hispanics (70%).

Blacks are going to have to bare with the consequences of not being long term thinkers. When your children's children live in the country where they are regarded as permanent underclass they'll revile their ancestors for being so gulliable.
Blacks think making nice with others will make ppl make nice with us. We are so wrongfully mistaken.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Black lives matter is a joke. Hispanics getting tangible results while we got c00ns like Elder and Peterson, buffoons like Obama and Sharpton as well as agents like Jones and McKesson while we talk about justice when we can't even feed ourselves collectively.

Black lives matter is not an organization for the people, I'm sorry. A colleague of mine asked me to write a letter of support, I refused. They don't even have actual objectives. I'm trying to understand what their goal is? Self determination, employment, economic independence, education, what?

But trust, more and more black people are waking up, and a lot of Latinos too. I'm married to a Cuban who always ticks off "black" and not hispanic/Latino. I also have many "hispanic" friends who feel the same. They understand it ain't shyt. You on the bottom of the totem pole, a negro or a mulatto in your homeland, and you come here and at least you can join with black Americans and continue the work that has been going to fight the system. :ld: