Gravity

Banned
Daps
oh, i forgot with you, it's all about justifying reasons to procreate outside the race and claim every damn body. so news flash, they created a program that's exclusive to hispanics. unlike all of our "black" programs that always get classified under "minority" or "people of color"

so to make a short story, shorter. they''ll still eating off all our "minority" programs, but we wont be eating off their shyt.
The fukk does this have to do with my point that being inclusive doesn't hinder empowerment?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good.

Although this sort of thing should extend to all minorities, am I supposed to denounce this shyt?

:coffee:

I'm sure part of this is political in some way, and WF is going to try to cash in (besides having latinos owe them billions in home loans).

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, you're not supposed to denounce it. just like i believe for a second you think that money should be divided amongst ALL minorities. :pachaha:
You really think I'm somehow against or threatened by someone owning a house?

:skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really think I'm somehow against or threatened by someone owning a house?

:skip:
i'm saying it's stupid for you to divide resources allocated for you, towards all classified minority groups.

it's disadvantageous to split up resources allocated for your people to accommodate others. especially such a broad group like "monorities"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm saying it's stupid for you to divide resources allocated for you, towards all classified minority groups.

it's disadvantageous to split up resources allocated for your people to accommodate others. especially such a broad group like "monorities"
I understand.

The (perhaps misguided) idealist in me still kinda thinks a rising tide lifts all boats.

:mjcry:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
if inclusion doesn't hinder empowerment, why aren't they adding black americans into these policies? why aren't they including all these other "minorities"
:heh: at this stupid ass question and the idiot who dapped you. Your question is irrelevant to the point I just made. I'll repeat, Hispanic is a much broader term than black yet Hispanics don't waste time infighting over who is or isn't Hispanic.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
America would never be able to fully pay back black people. They got their seed money for literally everything through labor derived from slavery. England got its seed money from the Industrial Revolution through slavery :mindblown: do you realize how much fukking money that shyt generated? Any deal we'd come to would be a fukking slap in the face. We'd have to take that. We'd bankrupt this country alone if we sued for pain and suffering not even from slavery but crack cocaine getting flooded in our neighborhood, the Tuskegee experiment, the fukking experiments that these private and non-privatized prisons do on black prisoners male/female through injecting them with psychotropic(and other types) drugs mandated by law. It's so much shyt..

Listen, they can use their military spending or some other shyt. They terriorized is for 400 years paying us back will be nothing. I'll take direct deposit and Dyan Roof as my floor mat and toilet.