Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Not only can we suit on this but we can add that they shown history of racial discrimination to Blacks targeting us with subprime belly up loans which crippled the Black community

And was created on slave money! Lmfaooo we got the recepts

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We'd have to reverse the last 50 years and bring both black genders together under a nuclear family unit.

this above all is not going to happen, so everything else doesnt really matter

What do you think the solution is?
i dont think there is a workable solution. youre moving to africa right? i was born in oakland california, and i plan on dying there as well.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why everyone in this thread is assuming that they know all of the intimate details of this proposal, or the impact that it would have on the "Hispanic" community.
I love how they all instantly turn on "Hispanics" because a billionaire White-owned bank said they'll give preferential treatment.
How about being angry at the banks? :comeon:

Banks are white owned. No need to get mad anyway.. We have enough silent anger for whites.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No it is real life. If they gave reparations to our people I got a feeling most of us won't do the right thing with the money because alot of us never really had shyt.

"Most" that is the keyword. Don't worry we'll even it out. It's 2015 n these cop killing us have a couple million of us woke.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
no, we're ignoring ourselves and have been since "integration".

there are 21 black owned banks in america, go do business with people who don't hate you for your skin color

That would be cool.. If we had the list of these banks..

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
You do realize they are giving them a great interest rate, with business and education training as well as Hispanic Realtor as the leads. This isn't subprime loans to take wealth any from nikkas and ruin the credit the few good nikkas still have the moment while making high school educated cacs 80 to 100k while working on these horrendous loans. nikkas want to so badly believe that everyone treats everyone like us when no one treats anyone like us. Face it stupid, White ppl hate us. Their system personify it and our struggle represents it. Stop fukking hoping for the worst for others when it's been laid out for us. We are the chosen losers in systematic white supremacy. If you want to change it, attack the root of the problem and be willing to die for it but know that we need a collective plan. I don't have that plan right now but I am going to find out what it is and I will keep all interested up to date.

Same. Killing white folks sounds legit.. But we have no system backed up by resources.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This shyt ain't gonna go beyond anything but a talking point for most of you nikkas. I've had my money in a black bank for nearly ten years now. And when I launch my business, guess who I'm going to for the loan? You guessed it, my black bank.

And if were being honest with ourselves, we're not really mad at hispanics or white people, alot of us are angry with ourselves because we refuse to wake up and work together as a collective with a unified agenda. Decade after decade has come and gone and here we are in 2015(going into 2016) with much of the same problems. We are truly at a crossroads in this country and our economic future hangs in the balance. No amount of protesting, Town Hall discussions, or praying is gonna improve our condition in this country.

We need people who are willing to build and grow with each other. We need people who are willing to sacrifice something so the next generation can have something to build upon. If it means me not buying a new car, or me spending my money on something frivolous means that my son or daughter can experience a life free of burden and full of prosperity, then I'll do it. If my sacrifices mean that I can see my community prosper than I'll do it. If anyone has a right to complain, it's the generations that are gonna come after us if we don't take a stand here and now.

THIS. I'm mad at both. This is the era were were suppose to be living it up and advancing (0-100) real quick. Having white folks think 2 to 10x before fukking with us or killing us and there will be hell to Paid. shyt! Dylan roof wouldn't have went in that church cuz there would be protection out there like the mob. Nope. We living first stage like we came out of slavery coping with PTSD and the last generation failed cause they didn't know their enemy. And white foljs keep fukking with us. And our continent doesn't want to get its shyt together with this tribe bullshyt. Man I'm frustrated as hell. No wonder us Africans do not live long.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
No. If the system is setup so that one group stays at the bottom for 400 years while every other group thrives, then that's a wicked system. Latinos raising above us is an indication that black people will never progress in America.

What do we do.. The system is global. We throw rocks at tanks like the syrains? I'm just angry man.. We are getting beat by a group of people that do not wash their hands, fukk animals, and can't last in the Florida sun for 20 mins without roasting like a lobster. These people are inferior to us! real talk... If nothing well goes on in my life.. I'm going after a infulencail sourdough cac.