CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You do realize cacs call hispanics cacs in the census. Don't play yourself. They did this with the Greeks, Irish, Italians, Jews and now the Hispanics who aren't Black. Hispanics even know this. Everyone knows this but nikkas.
Honestly, idc but you're making it seem like this is altruistic and I don't believe so. The cac has proven time after time to not be trusted. Their issue excuse me, initiative.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
This shyt ain't gonna go beyond anything but a talking point for most of you nikkas. I've had my money in a black bank for nearly ten years now. And when I launch my business, guess who I'm going to for the loan? You guessed it, my black bank.

And if were being honest with ourselves, we're not really mad at hispanics or white people, alot of us are angry with ourselves because we refuse to wake up and work together as a collective with a unified agenda. Decade after decade has come and gone and here we are in 2015(going into 2016) with much of the same problems. We are truly at a crossroads in this country and our economic future hangs in the balance. No amount of protesting, Town Hall discussions, or praying is gonna improve our condition in this country.

We need people who are willing to build and grow with each other. We need people who are willing to sacrifice something so the next generation can have something to build upon. If it means me not buying a new car, or me spending my money on something frivolous means that my son or daughter can experience a life free of burden and full of prosperity, then I'll do it. If my sacrifices mean that I can see my community prosper than I'll do it. If anyone has a right to complain, it's the generations that are gonna come after us if we don't take a stand here and now.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
No that's not how it's supposed to work. How can you explain Mexicans only being in this country for 40-50 years and surpassing black people who've been for 400 years :jbhmm:
then how is it suppose to work? one generation tells the next fukk you you're on your own?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
"The non-Hispanic White alone population is expected to experience a large decline in its

share of the population, even in the Zero Net International Migration series. The Black,

American Indian and Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander

populations are expected to maintain their shares of the population in all series
. For all

series except the Zero Net International Migration series, the Asian population is

expected to experience an increase in its share of the population. The percentage of

Hispanics in the U.S. population is projected to increase substantially in all five series

(see Figure 4). In the High Net International Migration series, this proportion increases a

total of 15 percentage points, from 16.3 percent in 2010 to 31.3 percent in 2050. Even

with zero net international migration, the Hispanic population is projected to experience

an increase of 6.7 percentage points, from 14.3 percent in 2010 to 21.0 percent in 2050.

This suggests that international migration alone is not driving growth for the Hispanic

population. Such growth is also attributed to fertility rates and a younger population.

The Hispanic population has a higher level of fertility relative to all other racial and

ethnic groups. The Hispanic population also has a considerably lower median age"

-Sited from the U.S. Census

I said this a while ago on a different site. I said that soon whites will absorb the hispanics to keep their numbers up. White will no longer mean skin tone but socio-economic status. This will be achieved by elevating hispanics wealth to a level similar to whites. Though hispanics will be treated as second class white, "honorary whites" if you will, they will be used in statistical numbers for whites to fluff up white numbers. And they way hispanics kiss white peoples asses anyways they will happily go along with the transition. There might be a divide between dark hispanics and light hispanics similar to brazil, DR, and other places with high afro latino populations.
Thats why lately youve been hearing people saying "hispanic is not a race". Which is indeed true but hispanics were previously considered a very solid fourth race. All up until the early 2000's hispanics were globally clearly considered a fourth race. But now whites are trying to muddy the water and blur the line so they can more easily absorb hispanics since hispanics arent really there own race. wonder how this will pan out.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
full

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Yeah why tf did u think they been talking amnesty, referring to illegal immigrants as "migrants" while simultaneously blowing nikkas off the goddamn map in these cold city streets? I told u motherfukkers it's a holocaust. They're bout to stop, drop, shut us down open up shop. Mfers callin me sociopathic, u faggies ain't seen the half from ur compassionate govt lmao. shyt, wait'll the halfrican american president grants full citizenship to all these "Syrian refugees", fukk boy season is in full effect.
:obama::gurl::whew::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
I said this a while ago on a different site. I said that soon whites will absorb the hispanics to keep their numbers up. White will no longer mean skin tone but socio-economic status. This will be achieved by elevating hispanics wealth to a level similar to whites. Though hispanics will be treated as second class white, "honorary whites" if you will, they will be used in statistical numbers for whites to fluff up white numbers. And they way hispanics kiss white peoples asses anyways they will happily go along with the transition. There might be a divide between dark hispanics and light hispanics similar to brazil, DR, and other places with high afro latino populations.
Thats why lately youve been hearing people saying "hispanic is not a race". Which is indeed true but hispanics were previously considered a very solid fourth race. All up until the early 2000's hispanics were globally clearly considered a fourth race. But now whites are trying to muddy the water and blur the line so they can more easily absorb hispanics since hispanics arent really there own race. wonder how this will pan out.

I've noticed a few government websites are now classifying Hispanics as white. Man, white people are slick as hell trying to boost their numbers.