#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Alright. They're so found of Hispanics. Don't call me, stupid. It is about the money and don't you ever lose sight of that. It's not better than sallie Mae and Fannie Mac for homeownership. You believe these cacs don't see potential in green hispanic which are the least educated still, collectively.
You do realize cacs call hispanics cacs in the census. Don't play yourself. They did this with the Greeks, Irish, Italians, Jews and now the Hispanics who aren't Black. Hispanics even know this. Everyone knows this but nikkas.

As of the 2010 US Census, the racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yes they are and it's not even close. Where is your Richard Sherman and Kobe Bryant's? Where is your Hispanic Larry Elder or Jesse Lee Peterson? Where is your Lil Boosie and T.I.? The Black community unity is at an ALL time low. They stick together and practice under white supremacy and they are classified as White by the census. What are Indians classified as? White. What is everyone but Black people classified as? White unless your Indian then you don't have to pay taxes, get perks, free college education, great loans and etc. But nikkas, we get jail, hell and everything in-between unless you can make white ppl a lot of money or you can entertain white folks well.

I swear, I don't know how Dr. Anderson, Boyce, Jason, Dr. Kimbro and Tariq do it. This shyt is making my heart hurt. It's not going to be better for us or our kids, it will be worse unless we fight to fukking change this and attack the ROOT for the fukking problem. That's systematic white supremacy. Attack it and be willing to die for it.

Yall nikkas stay overreacting. Trump probably has more hispanic supporters than black supporters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
8%? those aren't 2015 facts. i wouldn't recommend anyone accept anything over 6%. you should be getting in the 4's, 5's at worse.
Well obviously lower the better...if u recommend 6 or lower now a days I'm with you...but those loans wells will be offering won't be anywhere near 6 or even 8 unless those mexi's coming in with A1...but I'm with you only thing I would entertain is 0-4

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
true. Wow only 21. IDK if there is one next to me I'm going to Google it.

Not just banks. There's black owned insurance companies too. And black owned hotels. Even penny should got to black people first. I told myself I'm gonna switch from Stare Farm to a black owned house insurance company, I've been giving them cacs money for years :scust:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not just banks. There's black owned insurance companies too. And black owned hotels. Even penny should got to black people first. I told myself I'm gonna switch from Stare Farm to a black owned house insurance company, I've been giving them cacs money for years :scust:
There was a time when every Hotel in America was own by Blacks. It was seen as something Blacks do.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
isn't that how it's suppose to work? one generation sacrifices so that the next generation can have a better start in life and hopefully do big things. your post is a positive reflection on them (if this is really how it is).

No that's not how it's supposed to work. How can you explain Mexicans only being in this country for 40-50 years and surpassing black people who've been for 400 years :jbhmm:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Got damn brehs. I was looking into black owned banks and came across this article.

The country’s last black-owned banks are in a fight for their survival

Basically they're a dying breed and all of em COMBINED only possess 5 billion in assets, compared to a Wells fargo that has 1.7 trillion. And BoA, 2.1 trillion :snoop:

I'm gonna look into Carver or OneUnited. Most of my money is investments, but still. Gotta support the team

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Got damn brehs. I was looking into black owned banks and came across this article.

The country’s last black-owned banks are in a fight for their survival

Basically they're a dying breed and all of em COMBINED only possess 5 billion in assets, compared to a Wells fargo that has 1.7 trillion. And BoA, 2.1 trillion :snoop:

I'm gonna look into Carver or OneUnited. Most of my money is investments, but still. Gotta support the team

Like I said to the other breh, don't stop with the banks. Get black owned everything

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You do realize they are giving them a great interest rate, with business and education training as well as Hispanic Realtor as the leads. This isn't subprime loans to take wealth any from nikkas and ruin the credit the few good nikkas still have the moment while making high school educated cacs 80 to 100k while working on these horrendous loans. nikkas want to so badly believe that everyone treats everyone like us when no one treats anyone like us. Face it stupid, White ppl hate us. Their system personify it and our struggle represents it. Stop fukking hoping for the worst for others when it's been laid out for us. We are the chosen losers in systematic white supremacy. If you want to change it, attack the root of the problem and be willing to die for it but know that we need a collective plan. I don't have that plan right now but I am going to find out what it is and I will keep all interested up to date.
bingo

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We lost in the entire world after the 1500's and we lost freedom, our economy, our culture and much much more. How dare you say something so bytchmade you stupid fukkboy?
The Indians lost everything y you just mentioned and were nearly w wiped off the planet.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but I don't believe this is real

this is so over the top :dead: