Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I’m gonna let you in on a secret.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:
Im a Toronto nikka born and raised and you are wrong. Maybe in your circles thats what it is..but on my side we fukk with drake. He literally put on for the city and the country...any sensible toronto nikka would respect that..unless you a hater straight up.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This site is so fukking corny. If Drake went somewhere in Cali, played Family Matters and this scene played out with him, you bozos would have this thread 50 pages deep kee-keeing over it. :dead:

If Aubrey got touched over these two stunts, his stans would be cosigning it?

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I’m gonna let you in on a secret.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:
Nah. This is not true.

I think SCARBOROUGH nikkas dont really mess with him like that, they are more XO/Weeknd affiliated. (Birchmount, cataraqui, warden station, eglinton area) is XO homebase.

But Toronto proper, they F with drake.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I mean Canada still soft as baby shyt but I respect it. Can't come to a nikka shyt disrespecting and think shyt gonna be sweet. Son basically went to antagonize and got his issue.

I respect the Unity..:

Ross should have fell back. This ain’t the attention he wants though.

He basically dissed Drake on some fugazi shyt.

Fat Boy had no issue still working with Drake when his artist got dissed.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ross fell off in 2012 :mjlol: . I wouldn't call it liability, he just never breaks character :russ:

He’s gonna get clowned in this generation even more since technology has been advanced…

Ross better hope that Tia doesn’t unearth any evidence of him to Drake.

Drake may just pull a Summer Jam move on Ross to shut him up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:Come to America then, and kick that Americans are food shyt in our house and watch what happens to you.
Anyone knows actual goons from Canada can't enter the States. :mjlol: this isn't the first time Americans got folded in Canada.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Ross was a whole co locking up brothers and people are like but Drake did tootsie slide and features with other rappers ( including Ross who switched on his own label mate to back Drake last beef ) isn’t Drake so much worse ?!? He’s making pop music
Drake is on camera saying the n word with the hard R like a redneck hillbilly.:sas1:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canada did what they were supposed to do:manny:

Im non violent,but hands and feet can be valuable teaching tools:respect:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Aubrey got touched over these two stunts, his stans would be cosigning it?

If meek got him beat up then he would have had to eat that L . If him or Kendrick got touched by the other side then I feel no sympathy because once you go the route they went you have to be prepared for the worst outcome .