Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:comeon:

I stil remember the first time we hit Australia

ALl the indegenious aboriginals we’re kallin us afrikan dogs , and tryin 2 push a line on us like we wasn’t wit the shxt :martin:

( mind u all the white konvicts are shook of these Mfs ):pachaha:

They tried 2 push that line us like we wasn’t supposed 2 b wit the shxts, :what:

I ain’t seen Mfs switch to that “brotha this brotha that “ Bs after they got pressed right fn baaak:martin::why:

Watch who u sayin is this n that out here when we Krossij intl borders

( Auckland was diff Koz jayceon got Samoan kin , all thru barson)
Who were you traveling with? And you’re good with Game?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Im a Toronto nikka born and raised and you are wrong. Maybe in your circles thats what it is..but on my side we fukk with drake. He literally put on for the city and the country...any sensible toronto nikka would respect that..unless you a hater straight up.

Only a Toronto cornball would name themselves Lavish :gurl:

Only a Toronto cornball would run off the site and crash out for another man like a fakkit cause you was getting laughed at. I hope in your downtime you wasn't just crying and finally got yourself that nail technician job you was meant to have, maybe you would finally meet your idol :skip:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This site is so fukking corny. If Drake went somewhere in Cali, played Family Matters and this scene played out with him, you bozos would have this thread 50 pages deep kee-keeing over it. :dead:
bad example, Game would make more sense

that thread would be about the same length as this one, they both latched onto bigger artists momentum

this whole website would fold if Kendrick or Drake were the ones getting punched

if this didn't happen in canada (drake) and not like us (kendrick) wasn't playing, i doubt the thread would still be moving like it is

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Getting "punched in canada" probably hurts more than the actual punch :russ:
nah the "white bwoi" doing it to him is gonna sting the most, he was living off of punching Vlad for ages :mjlol:

can't joke his way outta this one :pachaha: don't ask me how, if Drake was smart he'd try to get some momentum back spinning the block on Rozay

inb4 Vlad interviews the cac too :troll:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Should of went for a outright shoot out..let those Canadian c0cksuckers know where their place is.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is on camera saying the n word with the hard R like a redneck hillbilly.:sas1:
Is that worse than being a co locking people up and being a fraud ? Or Kendrick’s culture having white girls on stage saying nikka or Q saying he encourages it ? None of these niccas are role models

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should of went for a outright shoot out..let those Canadian c0cksuckers know where their place is.

200w.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Only a Toronto cornball would name themselves Lavish :gurl:

Only a Toronto cornball would run off the site and crash out for another man like a fakkit cause you was getting laughed at. I hope in your downtime you wasn't just crying and finally got yourself that nail technician job you was meant to have, maybe you would finally meet your idol :skip:
Look who it is, my biggest stan :dead: You tryna re-write history. You all were getting SONNED and snitched to the mods like some bytches :mjlol: bunch of fakkits.