Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I mean you gotta respect the fact this nikka Ross never, and I mean NEVER drops the act. He's the most committed character actor on the planet. nikka make Daniel Day Lewis look like Emmanuel Lewis. :wow:
Only time he ever broke character was when 50 had khaled moms on tape. He was shook

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Freeway got ganked a few years back also

And last year dj drama got the breaks best off him and his shyt took :pachaha:

This is the REAL resson why these american clowns are mad. For years they actin like we sweet and they realizing its the other way

America whipping Canada is all cap.

As Canada came here and blew us and the white house the fukk up.

Canada came and beat our American asses.
when we warred with canada. Yet is it covered up and reduced to American jokes about Canada. When Canada sprayed the choppa on us and blew up the white house like that will Smith movie.
before Sci fi movies were even a thought. So this whole Canada is soft shyt. Is just American propaganda. As facts say different.

Plus Canada is/was just a better place than America easy. Twenty years ago when I was there. Not sure now...yet I have a hard time believe'n things have flip flopped for the worst since then.

Wish I could say different but it is what it is.

Art Barr

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Plus Canada is/was just a better place than America easy. Twenty years ago when I was there. Not sure now...yet I have a hard time believe'n things have flip flopped for the worst since then.

Wish I could say different but it is what it is.

Art Barr
There's 3+millions Indians here since then. Depends on how you feel about that.

We got so many Indians that some of them are slipping cross the border cosplaying Cali bangers in Compton like Jay Worthy. Who uses the N word and was at Kendricks pop out show. Now I have no issues with Kendrick but if Drake can't use the word then certainly the Indian dude he's co-signing from Compton via Vancouver should watch his mouth. Also all those Asian gangs that say nikka with impunity in Cali.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's 3+millions Indians here since then. Depends on how you feel about that.

We got so many Indians that some of them are slipping cross the border cosplaying Cali bangers in Compton like Jay Worthy. Who uses the N word and was at Kendricks pop out show. Now I have no issues with Kendrick but if Drake can't use the word then certainly the Indian dude he's co-signing from Compton via Vancouver should watch his mouth. Also all those Asian gangs that say nikka with impunity in Cali.

I heard about this Indian issue as of late tho.

Makes me wonder.
Not into the first enslaver type running wild tho.

Art Barr

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yung Miami pressed Ross about the incident on a new episode of Caresha Please, where she asked about his claims that he didn’t get hit during the scuffle even though it was caught on video.

“You saw a video of what?” he asked at around the 39:50 minute mark. “Like I said, Rozay felt like a drink was [thrown]. ‘Cause once I—‘Get back, p*ssy n***as!’ That whole shyt cleared up.”

“All my homies that traveled with me, them n***as couldn’t come in ’cause of their felonies,” he said. “If I would’ve just had two or three more of my homies with me, we would’ve stripped them n***as out their drawers and socks.”

Rozay stuck by his claim that he didn’t get punched during the brawl and that everything turned out okay.

“We got our paper, we got to the jet and, as a matter of fact, we went and had some Wingstop, so that was light work,” he told Yung Miami.

He added, “I ain’t even tripping ’cause like I told them, ‘Y’all n***as did that like a G. Everybody got to the crib. That’s what it’s about.’ … We had a conversation. ‘Let’s get back to the money.’ All my homies that usually travel with me, them the n***as that was upset. They was more upset than us.”

:mjlol: