Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I’m gonna let you in on a secret.

@Amestafuu (Emeritus) @MikelArteta @jdubnyce @Givethanks my TO brehs Can all vouch for what I’m about to say

Toronto doesn’t fukk with Drake like that. Like not at all. Americans go harder for him as evidenced by the Kendrick beef :mjlol: check the Booth and where his stans are from

This fight had nothing to do with Drake or his crew but guess what’s going to generate the clicks? :skip:
Why is that? :mjlol:

Why is Vancouver going harder for Drake than Toronto?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Dissing a dead black legend to take up for your white daddy drake. :leon:

Take up for a white culture vulture brehs.:coffee:
If Drake died tomorrow, I would be a regular day. I wouldn’t cry and I wouldn’t especially after 49 years but I don’t suck dikk so idk

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
aint got nothing to do with kendrick

serious question.... you dont think drake corny?
that says more about you than it does about 'you nuggas'
nuggas was a disgusting typo, edited to nikkas.

black ass site and we cant say nikka. without the K. smfh.

And drake is no cornier than any other rapper. Ross is corny and fake, a whole ass character.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
"Idols" ?
I think that's just lame ass behavior tbh.

Why would it be cool to fukk up a show for everyone else who paid?
Yes idols, they treat celebs like they ain’t a human being.

I never said it was cool, but in all of those instances the artist did something to piss the crowd off… the Ludacris incident is documented. With DMX it was more so him screaming “where my dogs at?” Not knowing two gangs (GunDogs & One Order) were at war, dudes took it as disrespect and shut the place down.
Rick Ross got beat the fukk up for throwing the concert managers sound machine over because he didn’t like how he sounded.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
This site is so fukking corny. If Drake went somewhere in Cali, played Family Matters and this scene played out with him, you bozos would have this thread 50 pages deep kee-keeing over it. :dead:

200w.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nuggas was a disgusting typo, edited to nikkas.

black ass site and we cant say nikka. without the K. smfh.

And drake is no cornier than any other rapper. Ross is corny and fake, a whole ass character.
Ross was a whole co locking up brothers and people are like but Drake did tootsie slide and features with other rappers ( including Ross who switched on his own label mate to back Drake last beef ) isn’t Drake so much worse ?!? He’s making pop music