Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That was the most Charmin “wassup nikka” I’ve heard since the 69god was saying it but with the hard -er

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This site is so fukking corny. If Drake went somewhere in Cali, played Family Matters and this scene played out with him, you bozos would have this thread 50 pages deep kee-keeing over it. :dead:
Because if this happened in Cali it would of been alot worse then this lil scuffle you non Americans are do geeked over :mjlol:

Thats why we're laughing this is some 6th grade lunch room/bus stop type shyt to us

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Gotdamn the internet can over hype some shyt
🥱

Some nameless faceless dude got knocked out.
Whoopty whoop

I did not see not one cat that can truly squabble
Power in numbers I guess

Why Rick n his team allow that many commoners to surround them is the million dollar question

I swear on my kids...I rather die than allow a white guy to bark at me on some tuff guy shyt . My ego cannot live that down nor let it go . If I commit a felony on camera so be it. I know that's my temper talking.....but fukk it

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Toronto is closer to Miami than it is to Vancouver, why is OVO involved? :mjlol:

It’s like Drake getting pressed in New York and we assume it’s Kendrick.

It’s really disgusting how people love to drag people’s names into crimes with no evidence whatsoever. Like when they said Kendrick sent people to shoot at Drakes bodyguard. When more likely Drake hires street dudes, and street dudes tend to have local issues :snoop:
They wanna bless Drake with the street cred. It’s mostly Drizzy fans saying “Drizzy can have you touched”. Well…

It’s gonna be an interesting next couple of months.