Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This site is so fukking corny. If Drake went somewhere in Cali, played Family Matters and this scene played out with him, you bozos would have this thread 50 pages deep kee-keeing over it. :dead:

Nah... I don't condone this.

As soon as some heat come out then we all talking about how it went too far.

Ross is a try-hard. Always tryna play likehe the toughest, the coolest, or the biggest boss. nikkas like that always end up in situations like this. Don't know how to sit down and shut the fukk up.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Look who it is, my biggest stan :dead: You tryna re-write history. You all were getting SONNED and snitched to the mods like some bytches :mjlol: bunch of fakkits.

Aint nobody worried on snitchin on your lame ass, but I see you still upset lil lavish :umad:

I'm glad u haven't killed yourself, it's funny to see you get so riled up over Drake :mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
First thing I thought was why are they playing Not Like Us in Canada? It's the biggest hip hop diss of all time and a big L for Canada so why do that unless you were ready for the smoke? It's Canada so I know his people's didn't have guns on them so he didn't think about getting professional security from a real company in Canada that doesn't care about rap beef for protection? Just dumb all around. But really it is what it is, they were out numbered and they took the L. It stopped with the big man getting fukked up but that little skinny dude wanted to get in on the action and got stomped out and started it all over again while Ross creeper to the back. Real security wouldn't have don't that shyt.

Nikkas have guns in Canada.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Damn, Ross should have rolled deeper than that knowing you out of bounds and plan on playing that song.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Ross should have rolled deeper than that knowing you out of bounds and plan on playing that song.
People think Canadians are soft lol
Multiple people have gotten checked here too.
And there's a deep gang culture and politics as well.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
200w.gif
I'm not white..lol. We from the place you fantasized about being Gs in your suburbs.