Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man I finally watched the whole shyt. Bruh if this was any other rapper this shyt would be 100 pages :heh: :heh:

Even the Orlando Anderson fight wasn’t this long and that shyt got pac killed :huhldup:

fukk MMG getting beat up the funniest part was how Ross slipped away in the end like he really left to go wait in the car :russ:

Yea I'm going thru the thread and realizing somehow this is a "drake vs kendrick" thing for a lot of posters.

crazy shyt TBH :scust:

can't we all just enjoy people getting hoed out like the god ole days :mjcry:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Guess we're not getting diss songs anymore now it's off the music point :francis:Drake not gonna be able to move as freely as he wants in the states.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m saying this not because I’m a Drake fan but because I’m a hip hop fan I wish they both didn’t go the mud slinging route . Especially If there is no actual issue between the two but that Kendrick doesn’t like Drake and think he’s a culture vulture or whatever . They both put some shyt in the air that both Drake and Kendrick would deserve it if they got touched
Agreed

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Thread got hundreds of posts and nobody even understands who did what to whom on whose order.
:francis: :francis: :francis:

Icarus is Merkules’ guy. Merkules recently signed to Death Row. He’s in photos with Indian Canadian Blood Jay Worthy. This isn’t about Kendrick and Not LikeUs. Vancouver aint got shyt to do with Toronto. It’s all the way over by Seattle. Beautiful city with depressing drug problems and bottomed out Natives or as they call them in Canada First Nations.
True

But the white guy clearly told Ross to cut the music off so it's gonna look that way regardless of where they were at Walter :manny:

Im more pissed that this fukkkery is going on in the pretty ass Northwest during the summer :wow: go shadowbox under a waterfall in the forest with a paag or something

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Smh this ain't even that serious.

nikkaz get into scuffles.
Rick Ross dipped out cause he's a millionaire.
What's going on in here