Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I’m talmbout in this thread.

People talking about what Kendrick’s security is gonna do, or what may happen to Drake if he goes to LA.

Ross got people too, and now they are on notice.

Beyond that, some fans are just crazy. Don’t even need to be tied to anyone’s camp to do some crazy shyt.

We’ve seen this countless times now. Things ALWAYS escalate before they calm down.
Ah okay

:mjlol: I simply ignore shyt that's that stupid and nonsensical

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread got hundreds of posts and nobody even understands who did what to whom on whose order.
:francis: :francis: :francis:

Icarus is Merkules’ guy. Merkules recently signed to Death Row. He’s in photos with Indian Canadian Blood Jay Worthy. This isn’t about Kendrick and Not LikeUs. Vancouver aint got shyt to do with Toronto. It’s all the way over by Seattle. Beautiful city with depressing drug problems and bottomed out Natives or as they call them in Canada First Nations.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you sling mud you might get dirty.

Internet got people thinking this shyt ain’t real.

Now yall think Ross just gone go away quietly?

Naw, this will only bring more violence and fukkery. Over literally NOTHING but dudes posturing for internet clout :smh:
I’m saying this not because I’m a Drake fan but because I’m a hip hop fan I wish they both didn’t go the mud slinging route . Especially If there is no actual issue between the two but that Kendrick doesn’t like Drake and think he’s a culture vulture or whatever . They both put some shyt in the air that both Drake and Kendrick would deserve it if they got touched

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Toronto is closer to Miami than it is to Vancouver, why is OVO involved? :mjlol:

It’s like Drake getting pressed in New York and we assume it’s Kendrick.

It’s really disgusting how people love to drag people’s names into crimes with no evidence whatsoever. Like when they said Kendrick sent people to shoot at Drakes bodyguard. When more likely Drake hires street dudes, and street dudes tend to have local issues :snoop:
You failed geography class for sure

Holy shyt. Two different coasts.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Thread got hundreds of posts and nobody even understands who did what to whom on whose order.
:francis: :francis: :francis:

Icarus is Merkules’ guy. Merkules recently signed to Death Row. He’s in photos with Indian Canadian Blood Jay Worthy. This isn’t about Kendrick and Not LikeUs. Vancouver aint got shyt to do with Toronto. It’s all the way over by Seattle. Beautiful city with depressing drug problems and bottomed out Natives or as they call them in Canada First Nations.
The white boy literally tell them to turn off the music ?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
damn ross.. he had that hold me back energy too :heh:

soon as he pushed forward he immediately drew back and leaned on his support system like the round was over. then he disappeared into a shadow dimension once his biggest member was getting lumped up. camera man let us see him go back and forth like aaliyah.
These nikkas can't hold me back These nikkas can't hold me back

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You can go a millions place and get love playing that song. He went to the one spot u know an azz whoopin is comin if u play that. Its Gs everywhere. U testin them coming to their city and playing that song