Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Freeway got ganked a few years back also

And last year dj drama got the breaks best off him and his shyt took :pachaha:

This is the REAL resson why these american clowns are mad. For years they actin like we sweet and they realizing its the other way
this goof excited. nikka drake been getting extorted by Americans his whole career.

Yall literally have one rapper or artist we know. So it’s never pressure cause we don’t know yall.

Drake is p*ssy and been paying for protection.

Mention when pusha t came to your city and someone got the breaks best off them on stage. While he was performing story of.

Bragging bout some white hells angel members who I’m sure is connected with the venues and security jumping nikkaz who can’t even bring they real crew over to that soft ass country cause they felons.

Kendrick just called your whole country p*ssy without pedigree.

Birdman and j prince been making more money off your biggest artist due to extortion then any of his goons.

It’s been years and pusha walks around freely

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
this goof excited. nikka drake been getting extorted by Americans his whole career.

Yall literally have one rapper or artist we know. So it’s never pressure cause we don’t know yall.

Mention when pusha t came to your city and someone got the breaks best off them on stage. While he was performing story of.

Bragging bout some white hells angel members who I’m sure is connected with the venues and security jumping nikkaz who can’t even bring they real crew over to that soft ass country cause they felons.

Birdman and j prince been making more money off your biggest artist due to extortion then any of his goons.

You sound furious..you're writing me an essay breh..its Canada day..let us eat :camby:

I didnt read that shyt

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Punched in the face by a white boi after calling drake a white boi :dead:
:russ: Breh when that white boi started singing everyday Im hustlin while Officer Ricky stands watching his boys getting tossed around and beat up :dead: MMG got the worst security in rap history

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

Let me guess top dawg is was not extorting Kendrick for most of his career :dead:

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Ok decided to read this for comedic purposes :pachaha:

1 artists you know? Ever heard of Tory lanez? How about the weekend? How about partynextdoor? Pressa? Justin beibs (for you American cacs) Oh you just saying shyt..got it

The biggest artist in the world comes from our city. We been runnin the culture for 15 years and it took 20 artists to band together to try and stop the drake train. Congratulations 👏🏽

No one gives a fukk about that dusty push t we got bigger things to worry about.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Pusha T obviously is hiding, Kendrick calling a Canadian p*ssy but he from LA which is literally gentrified.

Drake is not the only artist or rapper from Canada either lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ok decided to read this for comedic purposes :pachaha:

1 artists you know? Ever heard of Tory lanez? How about the weekend? How about partynextdoor? Pressa? Oh you just saying shyt..got it

The biggest artist in the world comes from our city. We been runnin your culture for 15 years

No one gives a fukk about that dusty push t we got bigger things to worry about.
Tory got beat on by a girl and shot her and is in jail getting extorted for protection

Weeknd is rnb singer, as is pnd. fukk would anyone be pressing them for?

No, nobody heard of pressa. Hes the girl the coi was dating right? The entire industry was clowning him

Pusha came to your soft ass city where he shoulda been shot and beat the fukk outta a nikka on stage and left without issue.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Let me guess top dawg is was not extorting Kendrick for most of his career :dead:
He was directly signed to him. Kendrick isn’t a street rapper who needs protection, he hasn’t beefed with one nikka from west coast who’s always beefing with each other. It’s like asking if j Cole is being extorted by Jay z lol.

Not to mention Kendrick really from that and before he was signed you would see him in the hoods of La and he’s affiliated before rap with a neighbor that’s official.

Drake had ro call j Prince on birdman cause he wouldn’t pay him, and he still ain’t pay him from my understanding.

Prince had to call off meek goons and had to play peace maker with Pusha.