FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
All jokes aside, here is the reality

If you go into another person's territory disrespecting playing a song that feels like disrespect towards their country/state/city, you will get checked.

You could be dissing the softest nikka to ever come from that place, but the local people aren't looking at it like you're disrespect that person alone, it feels like you dissing them, calling them soft/fake/p*ssy, etc..so you gonna run into issues.

That's why going into other rappers cities/states, it don't have to be the rapper. It could be fans, it could gangsters, or other rappers trying to curry favor to the more popular rapper that'll violate you.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Ross lucky this wasnt Toronto. :dead: he wouod have got clapped smh. What a goof

Nikkas really think we sweet? Smh

Yall gonna learn one day
Don't forget DMX got his chain snatched while looking for crack in Regent Park:huhldup:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
smh, not a brass knux, knife, pocket knife, machete, mase, or stun gun in sight not even a pen for autographs, they were out there like sheep

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Cole said this didn’t sit right with him cause people could/will actually get touched.

The internet said this was all just rap and cole was being scared to engage in a rap battle.

Now we all wondering when/will/if Ross/Kenny goons are gonna catch up to Drake. 40 year old nikkas fighting at shows and talmbout beefing up security.

Cole was right. :francis:

For the 10000th time: HE MADE A SONG!!

Stop giving J Cole credit for being a bytch. If he came out after Like That and said ‘I’m not gonna respond’ THEN you can give him credit. The diss on Like that wasnt even that serious toward Cole.

But that’s not what happened. He, a grown ass man , had weeks to decide and gauge the landscape and he decided to make and release an entire 5+ minute track—-a track that was universally panned btw—and then apologized :scust:

That is bytch behavior period n plain. This beef is exposing the type of cloth Nggas are for from. Some of you don’t even understand basic man law. Like the entry level acceptable way a grown man handles business:scust:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

The vipers are a real thing it seems :dead:

the vipers
nwo-scotthall.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Don't forget DMX got his chain snatched while looking for crack in Regent Park:huhldup:
Freeway got ganked a few years back also

And last year dj drama got the breaks best off him and his shyt took :pachaha:

This is the REAL resson why these american clowns are mad. For years they actin like we sweet and they realizing its the other way

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Canadians couldn't be anymore corny if they tried.

Probably all members of NAMBLA or what ever that group is
You telling on yourself?
CORNY? NAMBLA?
I ain’t forget you crashing out over a fukking anime and telling me to spit in my wifey’s face cu she introduced me to Attack on Titan cuz the ending had you upset.
fukk outta here

Respectfully with that ending yiu should of spat in her face
Corny ass nikka like I said in that thread you deserve a gun in your fukking mouf :pacspit:

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
:mjlol:Meek Mill checked Mike Knox recently.
And??? He didn’t do it himself though. Teffy Bey just came home so this plays a part

Meek makes himself lose credibility when he speaks. He’s an artist who needs a publicist kinda like how Bill Cosby always has Andrew Wyatt speak for him. He’s from Philly so Meek needs to give him a call. Either him or Umar.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Freeway got ganked a few years back also

And last year dj drama got the breaks best off him and his shyt took :pachaha:

This is the REAL resson why these american clowns are mad. For years they actin like we sweet and they realizing its the other way
Not to mention the rappers and their gangs killing each other in the city. Too many to name.