Well Damn Rick Ross got punched in the face out in Canada last night[Video]

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Thread got hundreds of posts and nobody even understands who did what to whom on whose order.
:francis: :francis: :francis:

Icarus is Merkules’ guy. Merkules recently signed to Death Row. He’s in photos with Indian Canadian Blood Jay Worthy. This isn’t about Kendrick and Not LikeUs. Vancouver aint got shyt to do with Toronto. It’s all the way over by Seattle. Beautiful city with depressing drug problems and bottomed out Natives or as they call them in Canada First Nations.
It's about extortion.

Canadian rappers getting extorted by 8-1
American rappers getting extorted by B's and C's

That's why Merk popped his hood on and dipped as soon as the first punch was thrown.

These nikkas are all getting extorted big time.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
To give you a sense of the distances:

• The distance from Toronto to Vancouver is approximately 3,340 kilometers (2,075 miles).
• The distance from Toronto to Miami is approximately 2,380 kilometers (1,480 miles).

So, Toronto is actually farther from Vancouver than from Miami.

You failed geography class for sure

Holy shyt. Two different coasts.
Am I living in a parallel universe or is this not exactly what I said :dahell:

Toronto being closer to Miami than it is to Vancouver = Toronto being further from Vancouver than it is from Miami.

I might not be the best at Canadian geography but my English, philosophy and maths skills are quite solid.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Damn they got hoed TF out :picard:
Man I finally watched the whole shyt. Bruh if this was any other rapper this shyt would be 100 pages :heh: :heh:

Even the Orlando Anderson fight wasn’t this long and that shyt got pac killed :huhldup:

fukk MMG getting beat up the funniest part was how Ross slipped away in the end like he really left to go wait in the car :russ: