We not having kid's until you put a ring on it? This bytch done lost her mind

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
So I told her i'm just gonna keep my job here in Illinois and do me? She called me and left me a voicemail crying saying I need to compromise.
That's not a compromise, that's bending to her will. If you really want to compromise and actually care about her you might as well do a wedding ceremony - even a reception if you have the $ and are willing to spend it. Just don't legally marry her, if you have any doubt whatsoever.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
She really has taken this Tanisha gets married,Beyonce,Girl powerment shyt to the head.

I'm not saying I won't marry her. But right now were trying to build as a couple. But I'm 29 ready to have a seed or two. I told the stupid bytch i'm not going anywhere.

So I told her i'm just gonna keep my job here in Illinois and do me? She called me and left me a voicemail crying saying I need to compromise.

Coli Fellas and Ladies what should a nikka do?

What's wrong with that? I not having kids til I get married. How you wanna have a kid with someone that live in a different state anyway? That makes no sense.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Btw, if you're saying she agreed with you before but now she suddenly changed her mind, maybe someone's been planting ideas in her head. What type of friends does she have? Keep an eye on that...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Btw, if you're saying she agreed with you before but now she suddenly changed her mind, maybe someone's been planting ideas in her head. What type of friends does she have? Keep an eye on that...

Or she could have gotten some good advice

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Obviously good friends.

Dude doesn't think he can handle a marriage financially, but thinks he can handle a kid financially? :what:

If she brings no income to the table, and you're footing all her bills, then you ALREADY can support a marriage financially. That's why I'm calling you names. You're not thinking clearly, or your thinking like a retard; hence moronic.

A baby is SET IN STONE. A marriage is not.

Put a fukin ring on it, so she know it's real.

cute-dancing-drake-drizzy-hot-Favim.com-372047.gif

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Obviously good friends.

Dude doesn't think he can handle a marriage financially, but thinks he can handle a kid financially? :what:

If she brings no income to the table, and you're footing all her bills, then you ALREADY can support a marriage financially. That's why I'm calling you names. You're not thinking clearly, or your thinking like a retard; hence moronic.

A baby is SET IN STONE. A marriage is not.

Put a fukin ring on it, so she know it's real.
I only skimmed through the thread, but if I understand correctly ol' boy's problem is not just the usual marriage apprehension, but that she was okay with it and suddenly she's not. Why didn't she spoke up before. That, the birth control thing and her confrontational attitude is enough to raise a red flag in my book...

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
That's not a compromise, that's bending to her will. If you really want to compromise and actually care about her you might as well do a wedding ceremony - even a reception if you have the $ and are willing to spend it. Just don't legally marry her, if you have any doubt whatsoever.

:ohhh: Please don't listen to these internet lawyers. They will have you fukked up in the game. :pachaha:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
She probably talked to some of her girlfriends about the issue. Honestly, having a kid out of wedlock should be avoided at all costs. If anything you should be happy she is deciding to wait.

Sent from my obamaphone using Romney's wifi.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
If you're not ready for marriage, you're not ready for kids.

:usure:

I constantly tell people, parenting and being in a relationship aren't one in the same.

Sometimes having kids together can destroy a marriage/relationship.

It's a catch 22.

*waits for it*

:smile:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much truth posted in this thread.

OP, stop being a bytch (like SERIOUSLY, stop being a bytch. You're using "female logic" right now) and put a ring on her finger :birdman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I constantly tell people, parenting and being in a relationship aren't one in the same.

It's a catch 22.

*waits for it*

I totally agree with that.

But I think if you can make a conscious decision to have children with someone then you're ready to marry them as well.

I can see if they were in a relationship and children were unplanned but once you start planning... Might as well plan a wedding.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I only skimmed through the thread, but if I understand correctly ol' boy's problem is not just the usual marriage apprehension, but that she was okay with it and suddenly she's not. Why didn't she spoke up before. That, the birth control thing and her confrontational attitude is enough to raise a red flag in my book...

Nah, my nikka. Going off the first post:

She really has taken this Tanisha gets married,Beyonce,Girl powerment shyt to the head.

I'm not saying I won't marry her. But right now were trying to build as a couple. But I'm 29 ready to have a seed or two. I told the stupid bytch i'm not going anywhere.

Coli Fellas and Ladies what should a nikka do?

This shyt ain't got shyt to do with her changing her mind. :shaq2:

It's a catch 22.

*waits for it*

Maybe you shouldn't be thinking about yourselves. :yeshrug:

Think about what the kid would want. Why give your kid that feeling? Why not just skip having kids, and wait until YOU figured out YOUR stupid relationship problems. Why throw the kid in the mix? That's selfish.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I totally agree with that.

But I think if you can make a conscious decision to have children with someone then you're ready to marry them as well.

I can see if they were in a relationship and children were unplanned but once you start planning... Might as well plan a wedding.

Agreed.

I'm speaking personally when I state, I knew I didn't want to marry my son's father (having an abortion wasn't an option) He asked on more than one occasion (before I became pregnant) and was greeted by :stopitslime: , which I'm sure offended him :manny: . At that point in my life, I truly had no desire to ever get married (or maybe it was just him, now that I think about it)

If I had to marry him before I gave birth to my son I would be childless...... :yeshrug:

Maybe the TS KNOWS he isn't ready for marriage, or simply doesn't want to marry his S/O despite taking care of her.

People need to be honest with themselves, before pointing the finger in blame at others.