We not having kid's until you put a ring on it? This bytch done lost her mind

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I think that you do not deserve her and you should go find yourself a regular ass hood rat that wants to be a baby mama.

She lost her mind because she wants to do things the right way, and she's wrong for that?

You just sound dumb, no offense:yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If you're not ready to marry her and make that commitment, one that could be undone, why the fukk would you want to have a child with her?

That is not logical. You will be tied to this broad for forever regardless.

Brah. That is seriously some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. fukk is wrong with you

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This has not always been her position. That's why i'm confused. The few weeks back we were talking about baby names and how she stop using BC in May and how she is ready. Last night were talking and is this BULLshyt. I told her i'm staying in Illinois or moving back to Atlanta. She did'nt even give me a reason on why her mind had changed. shyt took me by suprised and was mad weird

:ohhh:

Sounds like a set up, IMO.

If she decided to stop taking her BC before marriage was discussed, she's trying to force your hand/entrap you.

There's absolutely NO WAY a female miraculously stops taking birth control if her intent is to be married before she has children. Your future together should have been had before she stopped taking it, to ensure both of you wanted to the same thing.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
§ansprix™;809688 said:
I think that you do not deserve her and you should go find yourself a regular ass hood rat that wants to be a baby mama.

She lost her mind because she wants to do things the right way, and she's wrong for that?

You just sound dumb, no offense:yeshrug:

How the hell is she tryng to do shyt the right way? Explain to me what is the right way? Last month she said she wanted to have a kid. She stop taking BC. Now she don't WTF

If you're not ready to marry her and make that commitment, one that could be undone, why the fukk would you want to have a child with her?

That is not logical.

Brah. That is seriously some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

Dog,marriages are un-done every day :russ: . And again we both where in the same place of having children without being married. Now she changed her mind without giving the other party a reason

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Sounds like a set up, IMO.

If she decided to stop taking her BC before marriage was discussed, she's trying to force your hand/entrap you.

There's absolutely NO WAY a female miraculously stops taking birth control if her intent is to be married before she has children. A discussion should have been had before she stopped taking it, to ensure both of you wanted to the same thing.

In May we both came to the conclusion that we wanted kid's. We both came to the conclusion that marriage would happen down the line. She said she stop taking BC and we have been having sex like any normal couple. The discussion's took place Queen. Yesterday,she hits me with this Bullshyt and i was blindsided. I don't know if she is testing me or what. I go out of my fukking way to make this woman happy.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
How the hell is she tryng to do shyt the right way? Explain to me what is the right way? Last month she said she wanted to have a kid. She stop taking BC. Now she don't WTF

Dog,marriages are un-done every day :russ: . And again we both where in the same place of having children without being married. Now she changed her mind without giving the other party a reason

Maybe she came to her senses, and realized that the "baby momma" life ain't for her.

Maybe she wants to make a family.

I used to think you were just a dumbass simp, that was over emotional about bytches, online and off....

But, now, I think you're just a troll. There is no way you can be this naive in real life.

:snoop:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
What is illogical about wanting to have kids within a marriage? What planet am I on :why:

It's illogical to STOP taking birth control before marriage is discussed.

I don't know WTF makes females think baby = marriage.

A man has to actually want you to be his wife, popping out children doesn't entitle you to anything.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
It's illogical to STOP taking birth control before marriage is discussed.

I don't know WTF makes females think baby = marriage.

A man has to actually want you to be his wife, popping out children doesn't entitle you to anything.

I agree, it's illogical to do that, but she changed her mind. Obviously, she realized how illogical her decision, to stop taking birth control, was.

The issue at hand is, her moronic boyfriend STILL wanting a child before marriage.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She's in the right because maybe she smartened up and doesn't want to be a 'baby momma' or give birth to a b*stard child... and maybe she wants to see if you are halfway serious about all that commitment talk by making it official. I can go on and on, but really, we are just going to get into some theory game, talking about well I could still technically leave if we were married. I could still do her wrong if we were married. She simply chose a higher standard when it comes to bringing a child in this world and that is her perogative.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Maybe she came to her senses, and realized that the "baby momma" life ain't for her.

Maybe she wants to make a family.

I used to think you were just a dumbass simp, that was over emotional about bytches, online and off....

But, now, I think you're just a troll. There is no way you can be this naive in real life.

:snoop:

I'm not a troll. These are real life problems.

§ansprix™;809781 said:
She changed her mind....she is allowed to do that. Maybe she felt being a baby mama wasn't good enough for her anymore.
She does have the right to change her mind I get that. But she has yet to give me a reason why.. Its getting close to the 24hr mark

i applaud her if more black women had this mindset there would be more actual black families in America instead of baby mommas and baby dadies.:facepalm: at you smarten up

But we will be a black family in america. And we will get married eventually. I don't get your point. Because we are not married we are not a black family?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
In May we both came to the conclusion that we wanted kid's. We both came to the conclusion that marriage would happen down the line. She said she stop taking BC and we have been having sex like any normal couple. The discussion's took place Queen. Yesterday,she hits me with this Bullshyt and i was blindsided. I don't know if she is testing me or what. I go out of my fukking way to make this woman happy.

The plot thickens.

If the discussion you had was positive, in her minds eye she may believe you want to get married sooner rather than later; which solidified her decision to stop taking birth control.

Your best bet is to sit down and talk with her again, without judgement. Let her speak first, listen to what she has to say (let it marinate before you respond).

There's a form of faulty communication on both sides. If you don't put forth effort to understand her feelings and convey yours in the process, will lead to disaster.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I agree, it's illogical to do that, but she changed her mind. Obviously, she realized how illogical her decision, to stop taking birth control, was.

The issue at hand is, her moronic boyfriend STILL wanting a child before marriage.

What's with the name calling? I'm just seeking advice. Again,she gave know reason of why she changed her mind. She just said.... When I get a ring we will have a child. What is a ring gonna do?

She's in the right because maybe she smartened up and doesn't want to be a 'baby momma' or give birth to a b*stard child... and maybe she wants to see if you are halfway serious about all that commitment talk by making it official. I can go on and on, but really, we are just going to get into some theory game, talking about well I could still technically leave if we were married. I could still do her wrong if we were married. She simply chose a higher standard when it comes to bringing a child in this world and that is her perogative.

I respect your what you're saying. And it is her perogative. But again if you're in a relationship with someone and your mind changes there should be a reason. Am I wrong?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I agree, it's illogical to do that, but she changed her mind. Obviously, she realized how illogical her decision to stop staking birth control was.

yeah she thought about it in the long run...n its benefits for havin kids while marriage as well..

nut in the hoe n it dont work out..then wha child support...n visits