We not having kid's until you put a ring on it? This bytch done lost her mind

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
nikka i'm ready now. Who says children should be conceived during marriage?

Why don't you want to be married to the woman of your seed?

Why wait?

What do you have to do before you get married?

EDIT:

nikka i'm not ready to marry her right now. I would like for the relationship to be in a good place before i make that move.

If the relationship isn't in a good place WITHOUT kids, then it DEFINITELY WON'T be in a good place WITH them. :smh:

You're not thinking, breh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She's in the right here. If you can't make your commitment with her official, why in the world would she want to bear your seed? All of that I plan to and I'm about to talking is irrelevant. If you really about it, you got to make it official. Them popping kids out of wedlock is a no go.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I saw this shyt on facebook so here you go

the-best-person.jpg

And stop asking delusional pimps and players for advice

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikka i'm not ready to marry her right now. I would like for the relationship to be in a good place before i make that move.
:ohhh: So you're relationship is in a good enough place that you can bust inside her and impregnate her with your seed, but it's not good enough to marry her ? :what:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Has she always reacted to your way of thinking in an emotional manner? If, so you shouldn't be surprised, simply used to her illogical outbursts.

If she didn't push the issue of marriage before you suggested having children, her attitude could be related to the stigma of being a "baby mother" which I'm sure wouldn't sit well with herself or her peers/family.

Various females worry more about how they're viewed by others than the individual they're with. If she possess an inkling of the aforementioned, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Ya got off lucky :shaq:

This has not always been her position. That's why i'm confused. The few weeks back we were talking about baby names and how she stop using BC in May and how she is ready. Last night were talking and is this BULLshyt. I told her i'm staying in Illinois or moving back to Atlanta. She did'nt even give me a reason on why her mind had changed. shyt took me by suprised and was mad weird

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
get illinois out of your location

the world cant think stupid people reside/work here

you want a baby with a girl you just called a stupid bytch?

damn you're a horrible poster

Ok. I remember why I stopped posting now.

well you can get right on back to doing that

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She really has taken this Tanisha gets married,Beyonce,Girl powerment shyt to the head.

I'm not saying I won't marry her. But right now were trying to build as a couple. But I'm 29 ready to have a seed or two. I told the stupid bytch i'm not going anywhere.

So I told her i'm just gonna keep my job here in Illinois and do me? She called me and left me a voicemail crying saying I need to compromise.

Coli Fellas and Ladies what should a nikka do?

give that hoe a throat baby...

u wanna date the hoe n get her pregnant...n u claim u not goin nowhere....

but she want u to marry her...n make it a family..

n u called her stupid...lol

how u wanna commit to the p*ssy but dont wanna commt to the p*ssy...:laugh:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
If you're serious enough about her to make her the mother of your children, why not marry her? It's easier to get a divorce than go through at least 18 (and lets be serious, you'll forever be tied together) of co-parenting. I thought it was universally agreed upon that having babies by guys who wont marry them was the epitome of losing. If you do leave, how is this going to look to the next man? That's a lot of trust to give someone who wont even commit to you.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has she always reacted to your way of thinking in an emotional manner? If, so you shouldn't be surprised, simply used to her illogical outbursts.

If she didn't push the issue of marriage before you suggested having children, her attitude could be related to the stigma of being a "baby mother" which I'm sure wouldn't sit well with herself or her peers/family.

Various females worry more about how they're viewed by others than the individual they're with. If she possess an inkling of the aforementioned, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! Ya got off lucky :shaq:

What is illogical about wanting to have kids within a marriage? What planet am I on :why:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm not saying I won't marry the woman. I'm saying a month ago she was down to make a kid. Now all of a sudden she is not ready and wants to get back on BC. She gave me know reason of why her mind changed. We have had our up and downs the whole time we've been together

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
get illinois out of your location

the world cant think stupid people reside/work here

you want a baby with a girl you just called a stupid bytch?

damn you're a horrible poster

well you can get right on back to doing that
As I should. Reading the dumb nikka bullshyt on here lowers my IQ. Peace.
What is illogical about wanting to have kids within a marriage? What planet am I on :why:
Planet nikka.