We not having kid's until you put a ring on it? This bytch done lost her mind

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't think it's desirable, in fact it can be a challenge being a single parent but marriage is not always the best answer for two people that didn't plan to have children. The p*ssy/dikk is good but doesn't mean you should be married.
you're right and that is getting married for the wrong reasons,and probably is the reason why their is such a high divorce rate.

That is why GOD doesn't want folks having sex with women that are not your spouse.

Matter of fact you just called your future potential wife and babies mother a B**** I see this not ending well, maybe you're right, don't get married you aren't in that "right spot" yet but at the same time don't have children either cause you're not in that "right spot".

Why Am I explaining this To a supposed "Grown Individual"? Scary Yo

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
She really has taken this Tanisha gets married,Beyonce,Girl powerment shyt to the head.

I'm not saying I won't marry her. But right now were trying to build as a couple. But I'm 29 ready to have a seed or two. I told the stupid bytch i'm not going anywhere.

So I told her i'm just gonna keep my job here in Illinois and do me? She called me and left me a voicemail crying saying I need to compromise.

Coli Fellas and Ladies what should a nikka do?

stop being a low life and marry her or let her go