We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Wow you know so much about us:krs:

I wish I knew as much about wherever the hell your from:mjcry:

Yeah...Well, only Real Ones can relate to The Motorcity. I wouldn't expect a breh like you to be able to grasp the concept of the city known as Detroit.
:manny:

NYC was cool. Not gonna lie. I've been all over the country though, so I know a little something about many places, regions, and cities. Out of all of the places I've been, NYC didn't really "wow" me. Sorry, breh.
:francis:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yeah...Well, only Real Ones can relate to The Motorcity. I wouldn't expect a breh like you to be able to grasp the concept of the city known as Detroit.

NYC was cool. Not gonna lie. I've been all over the country though, so I know a little something about many places, regions, and cities. Out of all of the places I've been, NYC didn't really "wow" me. Sorry, breh.
:francis:
1. How are you listing stereotypes when your from Detroit:gucci:

2. Ive been around the world around the country. What places really "wowed" Furthermore if you've only been to manhattan then most of the shyt you listed didn't apply in the first place. All cap

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
1. How are you listing stereotypes when your from Detroit:gucci:

2. Ive been around the world around the country. What places really "wowed" Furthermore if you've only been to manhattan then most of the shyt you listed didn't apply in the first place. All cap

1.) You're in your feelings when you started the shyt talking and bragging? I know NY nikkas can be sensitive, but damn. You're the one that was shytting on every other city that isn't NYC first. I just returned the favor.
:what:

2.) If you're asking me which cities I like better than NYC, I'd go with LA and Chicago to start. shyt, Mexico City is like the Latin version of NYC and I liked it more. The reason why I never left Manhattan when I was there is because I had no desire to. Manhattan is essentially the heart of NYC, am I wrong? fukk I need to go to Staten Island to see a bunch of Italian Guidos for?
:mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
1.) You're in your feelings when you started the shyt talking and bragging? I know NY nikkas can be sensitive, but damn. You're the one that was shytting on every other city that isn't NYC first. I just returned the favor.
:what:

2.) If you're asking me which cities I like better than NYC, I'd go with LA and Chicago to start. shyt, Mexico City is like the Latin version of NYC and I liked it more. The reason why I never left Manhattan when I was there is because I had no desire to. Manhattan is essentially the heart of NYC, am I wrong? fukk I need to go to Staten Island to see a bunch of Italian Guidos for?
I simply said in your cities there's nothing to see outside your main core or downtowns. Which is mostly true. 100% TRUE especially considering detroit

2. You nikkas just be saying anything to try and score points against new york. LOL Mexico city:mjlol:. Chicago lol. Nyc is Chicago on steroids:mjlol:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Since you took it there....The great New York City. The land of Trump, Timberlands, piss stained sidewalks, du-rags, floppy pizza, and rats the size of German Shepherds. Where the average breh doesn't even have a Driver's License, let alone own a vehicle. Where many women sound like they've smoked Newport 100's since the age of six.
:pachaha:

Goddam this was neck nikka

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I simply said in your cities there's nothing to see outside your main core or downtowns. Which is mostly true. 100% TRUE especially considering detroit

2. You nikkas just be saying anything to try and score points against new york. LOL Mexico city:mjlol:. Chicago lol. Nyc is Chicago on steroids:mjlol:

Alright, breh. Damn. NYC is, in fact, a "world class city". I get it. I can admit that. There's a lot of shyt to do, and a lot of money flowing. That doesn't mean that everyone is going to enjoy it or fall in love with it though. I didn't.
:yeshrug:

I don't know why you're laughing at Mexico City (DF). That's one of the largest and busiest cities on the planet. Literally the 5th largest city in the world. NYC is number 11. I may buy a condo in DF when I retire. Saw people of all shades and there's A LOT of history there too, just like NYC. Don't sleep on it.
:wow:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

nikka I seen the beginning of Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2, Detroit look dutty and renk

Plus yall scammers go harder than NY scammers yet still waste the drip

“SWEATER COVERED IN Fs REMIND ME OF MA TRANSCRIPT” :mjgrin:

“FENDI BOOKBAG :smugfavre: FENDI T TOO! :krs:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
nikka I seen the beginning of Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2, Detroit look dutty and renk

Plus yall scammers go harder than NY scammers yet still waste the drip

“SWEATER COVERED IN Fs REMIND ME OF MA TRANSCRIPT” :mjgrin:

“FENDI BOOKBAG :smugfavre: FENDI T TOO! :krs:

That nikka is boo boo. I don't even know who the hell that dude is.

You from New York, breh? I see the other NYC brehs caught wind of me roasting the city. Did your pet rat notify you like those LA nikkas that use pigeons?
:mjgrin:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Alright, breh. Damn. NYC is, in fact, a "world class city". I get it. I can admit that. There's a lot of shyt to do, and a lot of money flowing. That doesn't mean that everyone is going to enjoy it or fall in love with it though. I didn't.
:yeshrug:

I don't know why you're laughing at Mexico City (DF). That's one of the largest and busiest cities on the planet. Literally the 5th largest city in the world. NYC is number 11. I may buy a condo in DF when I retire. Saw people of all shades and there's A LOT of history there too, just like NYC. Don't sleep on it.
My whole thing is.... how can you like Chicago but not like NYC:francis: Yall be sounding like these immigrant nikkas against Ados/FBA just to score points. Just be saying anything to get a hit in

And nycs comp is cities like London,Tokyo, Paris etc. Not no damn Mexico city. Judging this off population.lol Mumbai has a bigger population than new york but.....................:stopitslime:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
My whole thing is.... how can you like Chicago but not like NYC:francis: Yall be sounding like these immigrant nikkas against Ados/FBA just to score points. Just be saying anything to get a hit in

And nycs comp is cities like London,Tokyo, Paris etc. Not no damn Mexico city. Judging this off population.lol Mumbai has a bigger population than new york but.....................:stopitslime:

Never been to Tokyo, but that's one of my future destinations.

London? I'm good. I have no desire to visit Europe like that.
:mjpls:

I actually have love for NY and the culture. I never hate on NYC. I'll just roast it when a NY breh starts talking shyt.

It's a great city, but will I ever live there? Heck no. It's not for me. I like Chicago better because it isn't as hectic/chaotic and I think that the food and architecture is cooler. Not trying to be funny, but Chicago seemed to be a lot cleaner too. I will admit though, that the first time I went to NYC, I was overwhelmed. It's just so much going on and so many people moving on foot. Kept checking my back pocket making sure that my wallet was there.
:mjcry:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Never been to Tokyo, but that's one of my future destinations.

London? I'm good. I have no desire to visit Europe like that.
:mjpls:

I actually have love for NY and the culture. I never hate on NYC. I'll just roast it when a NY breh starts talking shyt.

It's a great city, but will I ever live there? Heck no. It's not for me. I like Chicago better because it isn't as hectic/chaotic and I think that the food and architecture is cooler. Not trying to be funny, but Chicago seemed to be a lot cleaner too. I will admit though, that the first time I went to NYC, I was overwhelmed. It's just so much going on and so many people moving on foot. Kept checking my back pocket making sure that my wallet was there.
:mjcry:
i was just :troll: playing the arrogant new yorker archetype ,its fun:manny:

And as someone who's spent plenty of time in Chicago.. I understand its smaller and more manageable

And Tokyo was amazing by the way. But nyc got it

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

That nikka is boo boo. I don't even know who the hell that dude is.

You from New York, breh? I see the other NYC brehs caught wind of me roasting the city. Did your pet rat notify you like those LA nikkas that use pigeons?
:mjgrin:

he run with TeejayX6 and them nikkas

Nfs yall got a whole scene in Detroit, lowkey remind me of NY because there are many diff kind of Detroit sounds just as different boroughs in NYC have different sounds...:ehh:

Payroll Giovanni ill