We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No, crime was going down before the bill was signed. Why just say something that can easily be proven wrong?

Secondly, even if you give credit to the 94 crime bill, why did people going to prison keep rising in the 2000's?

The whole reason for the crime bill was to make sure the new private prisons made profit, and to have cheap labor. Most people who got locked up was for weed, and hard drugs, not violence. If anything the crime bill helped bring the prison culture to the neighborhoods.

Look at NYC, all the gang shyt came from prison. Before the mid 90s, if you went to prison, it was for dealing a lot of drugs or violence. After the crime bill, anyone got locked up, and that helped bring more people into the street lifestyle. A guy smoking weed shouldn't be around gang members, and killers, but in jail that's how it is until they go to prison. In the 90's rikers island was no joke!
Nonsense. Private prison industry popped off due to white folks looking to monetize all the ignorant negroes getting locked up.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea man the last era that had a chance with some sort of conscious rap was Joey Badass and Pro Era/Underachievers. Even then, it was short lived because people rather hear Uncle Murda
The fact a rapper calling himself “Uncle Murda” is revered in a black community for killing other black folk should tell you all you need to know.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So, have we established that bk got the most superlatively violent nikkas? If so, I'd like to just discuss WHO they are.

Being from Harlem in the bad old days, old folks used to say that Brooklyn was on some next level shyt bc it was full of 'wild west Indians' (that was the phrase used, not just me talking).

So why is this the one thread where bk nikkas not repping they island folks?

And why are people tryna make this about "black" (commonly understood to mean "ados") pathology? (See below)

Most times y'all act like ados ain't even here. Having relocated to Brooklyn myself, i can see why: 3.5/ 5 ppl from the islands. Ados are rare here, esp compared to where im from, only a few families on my whole block.

Just some questions. :jbhmm:
Shut the fukk up with this shyt. Now Brooklyn is majority black immigrants? You FBA c00ns simply hate taking accountability for the destructive elements amongst you. Black immigrants are the minority in every community they find themselves. fukk outta here with the deflection.

Daps
The issue remains the poor single moms and lack of effort to guide black boys.

Poor single moms can be ignored though, as that fixes itself once black boys are raised better, but nobody wants to guide lil breh in the right direction.

We actually went out our way to exclude black boys from everything thay wasn't toxic to the mind.

Pay attention to the media and see everything aimed at black boys and media aimed at black girls. The toxic black boy shyt be having poor ratings too. But all it did was make black people look dumb as fukk now we gotta deal with this toxic shyt for another decade, because everyone wants black boys to be exclusively thugs or failures.

I'm talking media made by black people. The amount of effort that goes exclusively into black girls opened my eyes. Everytime something for black boys is created it's toxic or it's for 40+ old nikkas which is fukking ignorant and negligent.

This is a stupid as fukk self inflicted cycle at this point, white people don't have to do anything.

OP Brooklyn is like that because that's how black people raise black boys just get away from them. They were raised to harm you and each other on purpose nobody gives a fukk to challenge it right now outside the 10000009th discussion. There not black girls so nobody wants to fix it.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Nonsense. Private prison industry popped off due to white folks looking to monetize all the ignorant negroes getting locked up.
No, I see y’all like rewriting history on here

private prisons started gaining recognition in the mid 1980’s, but gained profit once the crime Bill got signed in 1994, and prison rates skyrocketed, before the 90’s prison was not as big as it’s been since the crime Bill because most people got locked up for violence not drug cases. And it was made to rehabilitate with school programs, a lot of that has been taken away
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/history-of-americas-private-prison-
industry-timeline/

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Exactly. Then people get upset when immigrants choose to stay to themselves.

people are fukking morons
He said Haitians not immigrants. I see you’re another one who choose to ignore a lot of that hate for Haitians came from other immigrants or their children, But rewriting history is your thing, as well as others on here, I see

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who uncle murda killed?

People will try to shut you up for the "Stop snitching" nonsense, but if Uncle Murda was a fraud and kept that name, he would have been exposed years ago. So.....figure that out. And not a single white man he pulled a gun onto.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Shut the fukk up with this shyt. Now Brooklyn is majority black immigrants? You FBA c00ns simply hate taking accountability for the destructive elements amongst you. Black immigrants are the minority in every community they find themselves. fukk outta here with the deflection.

During the crack era I would agree with you that West Indians were probably not the majority at the time.

But as of 2020 I think West Indians might be now. Not too sure.

As far as caribbbean cats in the crack days it was Jamaican gangs virtually doing 80% of the crime in the Caribbean community.

Jamaican gangs not Jamaican people cause I know some people are going to come on here and get mad

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Who uncle murda killed?

I know people who know people that know uncle Murda personally and they all say he did kill people or has a body on him.

Also Uncle Murda is wild ignorant. Easily one of the most ignorant dudes to ever get on a microphone and I think most of America would agree if he blew up and became a mainstream rapper.

Those wrap up tracks he make don’t show how level of ignorance