We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for telling the truth, people like rewriting history, and forgetting it was other West Indians dissing Haitians

Now, West Indians are coming together, which is good, but tell the truth about the past

Off topic but I also forgot Masta ace, and Coko from SWV is ADOS from Flatbush too!

Ace is from Brownsville

Another correction, Chubb Rock is from the Stuy

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Have you ever visited the African areas in Harlem like Little Senegal or Little Ghana in the Bronx.

Next time you in town check out 116th street in Harlem. You don’t have to visit little Ghana tho cause that area is the Hood Hood.
Never. I have mad connects in New York now so I’m definitely hanging with my Naija brehs next time in in Ny. Funny thing is I see my NY people more in Houston than anywhere right now! :russ:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Never. I have mad connects in New York now so I’m definitely hanging with my Naija brehs next time in in Ny. Funny thing is I see my NY people more in Houston than anywhere right now! :russ:

Houston is lit af especially if you a nikka from the block from NYC....Yall so different down there, more slow paced but so much space and chill vibes not to mention the bytches down there so open......defo can't wait to go back

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No, I see y’all like rewriting history on here

private prisons started gaining recognition in the mid 1980’s, but gained profit once the crime Bill got signed in 1994, and prison rates skyrocketed, before the 90’s prison was not as big as it’s been since the crime Bill because most people got locked up for violence not drug cases. And it was made to rehabilitate with school programs, a lot of that has been taken away
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/history-of-americas-private-prison-
industry-timeline/

This is correct as well, but private prisons specifically came about as jails became overcrowded due to the Democrats locking up every black man implicated in every crime. Shyt was terrible

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I’m from Detroit. East Side. I’ve seen my fair share of degeneracy and fukk shyt.
:ehh:

That being said, the times that I’ve been to NY, I’ve NEVER left Manhattan to visit the other boroughs. It was always straight from Newark airport into Manhattan for me. Harlem was cool though. So, go ahead and share a Brooklyn story or two, if you haven’t already.
:feedme:
In ya'll cities there's nothing to do or see outside the main downtown or core. Thats not NYC

I can do more in the boroughs than you can do in most cities.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Word. Born and raised in The Stuy. I remember telling people back in the day to avoid Sumner Ave or Gates Ave(esp between Broadway and Marcy) unless you got friends, family, or business in the area. Despite the massive gentrification that's taken place, this still holds true to this day. At the same time, you wouldn't catch me willy nilly in Brownsville, ENY, or Flatbush neither. Fort Greene and Red Hook were too distant for me to really know even though it was well-known nikkas gave it up in those parts of BK too.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
This is correct as well, but private prisons specifically came about as jails became overcrowded due to the Democrats locking up every black man implicated in every crime. Shyt was terrible
You still making up shyt, after I linked you an article explaining their origins!

Jails weren’t crowded in the 80s

If anything private prison companies pushed to lock people up being they were on the board for the crime of task which were part of getting the 1994 crime Bill signed

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
In ya'll cities there's nothing to do or see outside the main downtown or core. Thats not NYC

I can do more in the boroughs than you can do in most cities.

Umm....okay. I don't know where this came from.
:rudy:

No one asked, but I'd expect nothing less from the typical NY breh. Always bragging about trivial things and how NY is superior to other places.
:mjlol:

Since you took it there....The great New York City. The land of Trump, Timberlands, piss stained sidewalks, du-rags, floppy pizza, and rats the size of German Shepherds. Where the average breh doesn't even have a Driver's License, let alone own a vehicle. Where many women sound like they've smoked Newport 100's since the age of six.
:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

No one asked, but I'd expect nothing less from the typical NY breh. Always bragging about trivial things and how NY is superior to other places.

Since you took it there....The great New York City. The land of Trump, Timberlands, piss stained sidewalks, du-rags, floppy pizza, and rats the size of German Shepherds. Where the average breh doesn't even have a Driver's License, let alone own a vehicle. Where many women sound like they've smoked Newport 100's since the age of six.

The average breh def has a drivers license over here. If you said own a vehicle then you’d be making sense

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

Wow you know so much about us:krs:

I wish I knew as much about wherever the hell your from:mjcry: