We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Word. Born and raised in The Stuy. I remember telling people back in the day to avoid Sumner Ave or Gates Ave(esp between Broadway and Marcy) unless you got friends, family, or business in the area. Despite the massive gentrification that's taken place, this still holds true to this day. At the same time, you wouldn't catch me willy nilly in Brownsville, ENY, or Flatbush neither. Fort Greene and Red Hook were too distant for me to really know even though it was well-known nikkas gave it up in those parts of BK too.
Red Hook and Coney Island are basically Brownsville of west Brooklyn more so Coney Island. Out side the beach and boardwalk it’s a hectic neighborhood.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@DaRealness

You might not remember this, but I do. The earthquake in Haiti occurred when we were at the place we know each other from.
My uncle was missing for a few days and my family didn't know whether he was dead or not. I was going through it.
The support I got from you and others at that place helped me get through a rough time. Just thanking you again.

*He's still alive and kicking
That's cool. The bullshyt divisions and geographical pissing contests rarely happened there unlike another place I could mention. I'm glad he's alive and well.

Remember BrooklynGal? Her input would have been dope in this thread. If I remember correctly she was from Bedstuy.

I wish that place would have held on a bit longer, but the rise of social media killed the momentum and everyone went their separate ways. They should have kept the archives to view at least because there were some classic discussions there.
Earthquake was 11 years ago today.
Yep, that was a special place and time. And yeah, I think BG was from BedStuy.

About the online diaspora wars? The only good thing is that it's fringe segment that mostly exists online. The bad part is that it's clearly exploited and promoted by non-Blacks.

In the words of a Brooklynite.

AIN'T THE DEVIL HAPPY (ha, ha, ha ha ha)

yppah-lived-eht.gif

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

49:21, I didn't know sud face Rapport went to Erasmus btw I know Curtis Samuels went there, I wonder if football would be another avenue to get the anger out with the youth. (I now we don't have space)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
great thread and read... my favorite part of Cali and NYC is the fact that the most gully places have the worst names

cali nikkas like "I'm a big fruit nikka":violent: ... NYC dudes like "come meet me at pink houses and dont let us catch you slippin' at the hall of science" :bustback:

but those be the places where they put candles and flowers down the most :russ:nikkas literally waiting 30 deep in a garden

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
great thread and read... my favorite part of Cali and NYC is the fact that the most gully places have the worst names

cali nikkas like "I'm a big fruit nikka":violent: ... NYC dudes like "come meet me at pink houses and dont let us catch you slippin' at the hall of science" :bustback:

but those be the places where they put candles and flowers down the most :russ:nikkas literally waiting 30 deep in a garden

:deadrose:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Went to Brooklyn a few summers ago, spent about two weeks up there in Brownsville.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF STREET HARASSMENT. I've never seen shyt like that in my life. They were like animals. Followed women in PACKS like they were fukking wolves. Loudly cursing women out for just minding they business.

They are the closest thing to cavemen you can think of. Without the police present, I really do think they'd literally knock women over the head and drag them back to their caves. It's disgusting.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Went to Brooklyn a few summers ago, spent about two weeks up there in Brownsville.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF STREET HARASSMENT. I've never seen shyt like that in my life. They were like animals. Followed women in PACKS like they were fukking wolves. Loudly cursing women out for just minding they business.

They are the closest thing to cavemen you can think of. Without the police present, I really do think they'd literally knock women over the head and drag them back to their caves. It's disgusting.

This is all facts :russ:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

As much as I hate to see some black women on Twitter complain about black men doing too much with catcalling; I've seen too much shyt in real life to try to make a excuse for some of these nikkas:francis:.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:picard: