We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Went to Brooklyn a few summers ago, spent about two weeks up there in Brownsville.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF STREET HARASSMENT. I've never seen shyt like that in my life. They were like animals. Followed women in PACKS like they were fukking wolves. Loudly cursing women out for just minding they business.

They are the closest thing to cavemen you can think of. Without the police present, I really do think they'd literally knock women over the head and drag them back to their caves. It's disgusting.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I 100% believe you too

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Went to Brooklyn a few summers ago, spent about two weeks up there in Brownsville.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF STREET HARASSMENT. I've never seen shyt like that in my life. They were like animals. Followed women in PACKS like they were fukking wolves. Loudly cursing women out for just minding they business.

They are the closest thing to cavemen you can think of. Without the police present, I really do think they'd literally knock women over the head and drag them back to their caves. It's disgusting.

And the crazy thing is, if you bad and with your man and they think you bad enough or think ya man is soft, they get hands-on. , now it's fight or flight. Seen this happen about 5 times. Smacking a nikka's girl ass and they like 5 deep and only them 2.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadmanny: grew up in brownsville and the east 90s. everything spot on except for the last part. Had a homie came by boasting how he followed a girl almost the entire length of livonia avenue, God damn near two miles, just hounding her. He didn't get the number or any play but was proud as shyt.

Like most things in the hood it's just older cats influencing the younger ones, telling them you have to be aggressive with bytches etc.
If you were not hollering at girls in the streets you were looked at in some type of way, unless you had a girl already.

Come to think of it, most dudes were not bagging any girls like that, except super crusty hoodrats, it was just done for fun and bravado

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cavemen though?:deadmanny::russ:

Hell nah lmao

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And the crazy thing is, if you bad and with your man and they think you bad enough or think ya man is soft, they get hands-on. , now it's fight or flight. Seen this happen about 5 times. Smacking a nikka's girl ass and they like 5 deep and only them 2.

This happen to my friend before but I think it’s because he was white they did this to him. His girl who is now his wife was Haitian and lived in crown heights by Rochester and sterling place

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
great thread and read... my favorite part of Cali and NYC is the fact that the most gully places have the worst names

cali nikkas like "I'm a big fruit nikka":violent: ... NYC dudes like "come meet me at pink houses and dont let us catch you slippin' at the hall of science" :bustback:

but those be the places where they put candles and flowers down the most :russ:nikkas literally waiting 30 deep in a garden

Pink houses is no joke and the funny thing is it’s surrounded by the more quite side of ENY.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:deadmanny: grew up in brownsville and the east 90s. everything spot on except for the last part. Had a homie came by boasting how he followed a girl almost the entire length of livonia avenue, God damn near two miles, just hounding her. He didn't get the number or any play but was proud as shyt.

Like most things in the hood it's just older cats influencing the younger ones, telling them you have to be aggressive with bytches etc.
If you were not hollering at girls in the streets you were looked at in some type of way, unless you had a girl already.

Come to think of it, most dudes were not bagging any girls like that, except super crusty hoodrats, it was just done for fun and bravado

This part of Brooklyn is filled with the most ignorant people I have ever seen. Literally every person from this area is ignorant including Bobby shmurda

:troll:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Status and admiration fuel a insecure ego like nothing else..non consequential thinking and access to weapons...a couple of square miles that actually is your entire existance..rinse and repeat.

cjt11203

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn NY

I got robbed in Brownsville so I'm not surprised.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Remember this story very well. Haitian kid named David Opont. Miraculously he lived.

opont.jpg

Burned Boy Points To Alleged Attacker, Tells Tale of Torture
RONALD POWERSSeptember 11, 1990
NEW YORK (AP) _ The 12-year-old boy set ablaze by a neighborhood bully in an abandoned building pointed out his alleged attacker in court Tuesday and told a tale of kidnapping, torture and immolation.

David Opont also testified that the attacker laughed at him when he rolled in the snow to put out the fire.

David attracted national sympathy after the March 7 attack with reports he resisted efforts by his attacker to make him take drugs.

″He tried to put what he was smoking in my mouth,″ David said, speaking in Creole through a translator. ″I shook my head because I didn’t want to take it. He set fire to my shirt.″

David, a native of Haiti, suffered massive burns. Doctors initially gave him a 50 percent chance of surviving. After numerous skin grafs he left a hospital last month. Celebrity hospital visitors included former President Reagan, Bill Cosby and baseball star Dwight Gooden.
Thirty one years later.

ROMY VILSAINT