We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
where was all these hood nikkas when Yusef Hawkins got killed by them Italians back in '89? :stopitslime: Decepts was active back then and had no problem terrorizing other black folks who was just as poor as them all over Brooklyn and the rest of NYC. But you ain't hear shyt about them bringing it to Bensonhurst. :francis:
not from nyc but like someone else said, why would they do that? Yusef wasn't in a gang, and wasn't a shot caller for a drug operation. If it was someone supreme or the fertuado brothers knew then yeah there would be retribution but idk why y'all want criminals to speak for you or defend you in the first place.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Aight since I been asked to drop some stories, I got one that always stands out.

Without giving up which high school I went to, there was some beef going on between the kids in my class/grade and these crips that lived literally across the street from us in this apartment building. I think it stemmed from some party and had something to do with a girl, red colors, and mean mugging. Every time I asked someone I got a new story. Some of the kids in our grade was blood affiliated and we're always rocking red and waving red colors.

Anywho, something must've went down at the party cuz I remember one day at dismissal those crip dudes were waiting for us to get out (I don't think it was all of them) and they ended up getting their asses kicked. I was still new to the school so I didn't know what was going on. I wasn't exactly friends with anyone yet so I didn't have a group or people I walked with leaving school, I was always solo. I never even saw the fight, just heard about (damn near story of my life at this new school). I remember seeing a group of kids in one big circle but I just thought they were bullshytting and wasn't gonna miss my bus and stick around.

So the next day one of the crip dudes tells our group that they gonna get payback and gonna get us back when we least suspect it. Which they very well meant, cuz the fight happened in February, but they didn't come back til June. So early morning June, they caught our group at the bodega where everyone buys their breakfast and it went down. They threw one of our guys through the glass of store. One of the crip dudes mom was yelling "shoot him, shoot him" (yes, brehs mom) and they had a pistol on em but they ended up not using it and dipping. Again, I was late for school (which I usually was) and missed all this. I just remember that day was super quiet cuz almost none of the brehs I knew showed up for class. One was in the hospital, the others were advised to stay home. shyt was crazy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aight since I been asked to drop some stories, I got one that always stands out.

Without giving up which high school I went to, there was some beef going on between the kids in my class/grade and these crips that lived literally across the street from us in this apartment building. I think it stemmed from some party and had something to do with a girl, red colors, and mean mugging. Every time I asked someone I got a new story. Some of the kids in our grade was blood affiliated and we're always rocking red and waving red colors.

Anywho, something must've went down at the party cuz I remember one day at dismissal those crip dudes were waiting for us to get out (I don't think it was all of them) and they ended up getting their asses kicked. I was still new to the school so I didn't know what was going on. I wasn't exactly friends with anyone yet so I didn't have a group or people I walked with leaving school, I was always solo. I never even saw the fight, just heard about (damn near story of my life at this new school). I remember seeing a group of kids in one big circle but I just thought they were bullshytting and wasn't gonna miss my bus and stick around.

So the next day one of the crip dudes tells our group that they gonna get payback and gonna get us back when we least suspect it. Which they very well meant, cuz the fight happened in February, but they didn't come back til June. So early morning June, they caught our group at the bodega where everyone buys their breakfast and it went down. They threw one of our guys through the glass of store. One of the crip dudes mom was yelling "shoot him, shoot him" (yes, brehs mom) and they had a pistol on em but they ended up not using it and dipping. Again, I was late for school (which I usually was) and missed all this. I just remember that day was super quiet cuz almost none of the brehs I knew showed up for class. One was in the hospital, the others were advised to stay home. shyt was crazy.

:snoop:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
it was. Thank god I got the fukk out. Trust me it was a war zone, specially being one of the few Latino back in ‘94 at 275 was pure hell on earth.
you saying they were racist?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
interesting, any spots that were predominantly latino that blacks moved into and they felt static?

Not that I know of. I only know of Rikers unless the Harlem and Bronx dudes can chime in.

I’ve been curious myself to know what was the black experience like in Northern Queens which is heavily Hispanic with small black areas sprinkled in like Lefrak City, Woodside projects, east elmhurst, Ravenswood, Queensbridge and Astoria.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Trilfing ass shyt :hhh: