We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Casanova is from East 21st between Church and Albemarle?

Never knew there was an ADOS church there. I use to be active in church as a band member and choir singer and my director RIP use to role with Haitian mass who use to role with all the ADOS gospel singers and all the ADOS churches I went to were always in Northern Brooklyn.

thanks for the info
That church even has a basketball court inside. One of the deacons(R.I.P, daddy-o) used to try to get me to play for their team

I went to try outs, stayed for around 30 min. and was out. That wasnt my thing, but Daddy-o just wanted me to be productive, and out of the streets

But yeah, anytime you see a Baptist church, chances are it's full of ADOS

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That church even has a basketball court inside. One of the deacons(R.I.P, daddy-o) used to try to get me to play for their team

I went to try outs, stayed for around 30 min. and was out. That wasnt my thing, but Daddy-o just wanted me to be productive, and out of the streets

But yeah, anytime you see a Baptist church, chances are it's full of ADOS

Of course. Oh yea Brooklyn Tabernacle is mostly ADOS also. I think it is a baptiste church.

7th day Adventist are mostly Haitian and Jamaican.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Casanova is from East 21st between Church and Albemarle?

Never knew there was an ADOS church there. I use to be active in church as a band member and choir singer and my director RIP use to role with Haitian mass who use to role with all the ADOS gospel singers and all the ADOS churches I went to were always in Northern Brooklyn.

thanks for the info

in the beginning of the video you see the little block his house was on, a little cut out street in the middle of east 21st.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Seen this happen sooooo many times after school. nikkas would try to holla at ya girl while you with her or just say something wild disrespectful just to see what you do. One breh I knew got slashed over this shyt and that wasn't even his girl :martin: Just a homegirl he was with. I always made it a point to stay away from nikkas in groups. Sooo many stories I could drop but I don't wanna spam the thread.

Nah drop them breh, if you haven’t already.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I figured that was it. I never thought those houses belonged to white people. Because I knew once you went east of ocean Avenue Flatbush was at or over 90% black.
Its like that NOW, in the 90s, and before, white people still lived in the nice houses, especially the 80s.

Edit: I went to watch that video @concise linked, and his mother says they had the only black house on the block. I knew I wasn't rethinking things wrong. IIRC, there were white people who lived there in the 90's!

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Do any of you know why the grizzly is so dangerous?

It had to evolve to be an attack first and apologize later. It doesn't live in the forest like the black bear who can run and climb a tree. It evolved in open spaces where there was nowhere to hide.

Apply this to dense, urban, communities. You can't just run and hide, you live on top each other. You adapted to being hyper aggressive just like the grizzly. Your offense is your defense.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Just got done watching a "documentary" about the woos and choos
shyt is kind of confusing with all the factions. I been to a couple of sections of Brooklyn including bedstuy and the area around barclays. never saw any of these gang stuff but maybe I was in the gentrified part
That documentary is 60% accurate and doesn’t tell the whole story.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Speaking of Choo, wasn't Coach the Ghost the leader of hoodstarz at like 15?

I remember the story of shorty who shot the woo kid off his bike.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I was born and raised in Crown Heights BK. Hung out and partied in East Flatbush and I own a home in Bed Stuy. I believe Brooklyn is worse for young adults now than in the 80s or 90s. Back then, robberies were higher. Now, murders are higher
In the 80s or 90s, you were likely to get robbed for a Polo coat or chain because everyone didn't have these items.
Nowadays, the majority of kids have on $800-$1000 outfits (not including cellphone). Luxury items are the norm. Kids don't worry about getting robbed for a Moncler now but back then, kids got robbed for Columbia's & Triple Fat Gooses.
The reason I say now is worse is because there are more young people with guns.
This causes gang wars & beef to be a lot more serious. 80's & 90's you might get jumped and stomped out by 5 dudes but now, you're getting shot on site, in broad daylight with witnesses.
I know people that refuse to sign the book at funerals because the victim's killer might attend to take down the address of friends or family.

Also, the reason they don't have that same energy for white people is because cops don't react the same when a black person gets robbed & shot. Shoot a black person, cops will come to the scene one day and leave a light tower on the block.
If a white person gets robbed & shot, cops will shut down that block with constant patrols. Now the hustlers can't work properly and money is lost.
:ehh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I remember when I made a bird nest in Brownsville back in '96 :wow:.

I'd never been to a place where minors came out at night to play. Gunshots ALL FUKKIN NIGHT.

When I first got there wifey told me to not follow my instinct and gaze at the height of the buildings. Take my jewelry off. Don't speak to anyone you don't know. Etc.

Took me a minute to adapt.

That stuff from then is trauma and ptsd. I STILL walk past people and don't look them in the face, only out the side of my eye.

It taught you to be extra aware of your surroundings and TO SEE THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. You're looking whole blocks ahead...so you don't walk into some bullshyt.

Like the train station 4 blocks away, but you notice a pack of 20 niggeys on this side of the street. You cross the street a whole 3 blocks in advance automatically if you don't know them. Not wait until the last minute so they notice you trying to avoid them.

Yall young bucks just don't know :wow:.
You knowingly moved to Brownsville in the 90s :ohhh::hamster::picard::wow::mjcry:
You see any latinos in that part of the city?
This was really a hood survival guide

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
LMFAOO the spanish nikka who killed Kelvin 50 Cent Martin was also driving a BMW when he turned that jewish couple into chopped liver mash...also from bk

edit: oh and he just got released 2 months ago...dude has irish nikka luck
who?