We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Flatbush has some stretches that were hectic. Argyle Road by Caton Ave Park was one of the worst areas in Flatbush. That block has seen so many killings, shootouts, stabbings people getting robbed etc. Nowadays its less hectic. Where the Panamanians live at in Flatbush is a little bit rough. East Flatbush is a whole other beast.

Which is weird cause Argyl road by Caton is one block filled with buildings surrounded by Victorian house blocks. Easily an area I’d stumble into by accident while not preparing for what’s about to happen

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know Kangol from UTFO is Haitian.
Yeah, the father of the main Full Force guys passed away earlier this year. When I read the article he had a French first name, and a last name the some Haitians have.
Lucien George Sr.
Bow Legged "Lu" is Jr.
Shawn mentioned Kangol,UTFO, Hit man Howie T, Chubb Rock,FF and other acts as being from Flatbush. Special Ed is from there too.
Sure I left some other acts out.
The Bush had a nice run in that era.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Flatbush has some stretches that were hectic. Argyle Road by Caton Ave Park was one of the worst areas in Flatbush. That block has seen so many killings, shootouts, stabbings people getting robbed etc. Nowadays its less hectic. Where the Panamanians live at in Flatbush is a little bit rough. East Flatbush is a whole other beast.
When I went to E-Hall there was always some shyt popping off over there.

shoutouts to my Panamanians though. :salute:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How old are you?

im 30 years and funny enough I can tell you all the individuals by heart. That’s how few they were.

Matter of fact here in Midwood on Avenue K between East 12th and East 15th there were actually a good amount of ADOS that lived in those apartments buildings. Same with Avenue H by the Q train station on east 16th.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Well that explains it, the late 90's, early 2000's is when we started leaving NYC

In 1996 it seems like everybody was going to Atlanta I thought it was just a phase, but now NYC people is all over ATL!

You know how you can tell who is ADOS in Flatbush? Ask them what church they go to. If they go to Salem missionary Baptist church, chances are they're ADOS. That was the church I went to, and saw mostly ADOS in there

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Well that explains it, the late 90's, early 2000's is when we started leaving NYC

In 1996 it seems like everybody was going to Atlanta I thought it was just a phase, but now NYC people is all over ATL!

You know how you can tell who is ADOS in Flatbush? Ask them what church they go to. If they go to Salem missionary Baptist church, chances are they're ADOS. That was the church I went to, and saw mostly ADOS in there

And where is that church located? And yea ATL, NC are filled with New Yorkers.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
And where is that church located? And yea ATL, NC are filled with New Yorkers.
Its on east 21st. Right by where Casanova 2x is from. It's a big church right at the end of the block going straight to Flatbush ave. Beautiful church!

Every Sunday, my mother would park her car right across from the block his house was on, and I always thought rich white people lived there. It was weird because once you live his little area, you right in the hood! shyt was crazy

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Its on east 21st. Right by where Casanova 2x is from. It's a big church right at the end of the block going straight to Flatbush ave. Beautiful church!

Every Sunday, my mother would park her car right across from the block his house was on, and I always thought rich white people lived there. It was weird because once you live his little area, you right in the hood! shyt was crazy

Casanova is from East 21st between Church and Albemarle?

Never knew there was an ADOS church there. I use to be active in church as a band member and choir singer and my director RIP use to role with Haitian mass who use to role with all the ADOS gospel singers and all the ADOS churches I went to were always in Northern Brooklyn.

thanks for the info