We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude probably has like 10-15 bodies in his life :picard:
Crazy part is supposedly they was both at a party the day before and Foot sonned him or something in front of everybody. Smacked him up and pepper sprayed him I think. He must not have known how son give it up cause as you can see, he hit him in broad daylight the next day :wow:

Foot always thought he was “the big homie” in ENY, but nikkas got pride bro, you can’t just embarrass people and think that you gon get away with it because of work you put in back in the day.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I made a bird nest in Brownsville back in '96 :wow:.

I'd never been to a place where minors came out at night to play. Gunshots ALL FUKKIN NIGHT.

When I first got there wifey told me to not follow my instinct and gaze at the height of the buildings. Take my jewelry off. Don't speak to anyone you don't know. Etc.

Took me a minute to adapt.

That stuff from then is trauma and ptsd. I STILL walk past people and don't look them in the face, only out the side of my eye.

It taught you to be extra aware of your surroundings and TO SEE THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. You're looking whole blocks ahead...so you don't walk into some bullshyt.

Like the train station 4 blocks away, but you notice a pack of 20 niggeys on this side of the street. You cross the street a whole 3 blocks in advance automatically if you don't know them. Not wait until the last minute so they notice you trying to avoid them.

Yall young bucks just don't know :wow:.
Man I remember walkkng home from Gersh up Linden me n my boy tried to do that :dead: Saw like 15-20 nikkas and we crossed like a whole 1.5-2 blocks ahead, but like a Hawk them nikkas saw us :wow: them nikkas chased us damn near from Gersh to pink houses :russ: we crossed from one side of linden to the other like 3-4 times tryna lose them lol

truth2you

All Star
Daps
He mentioned he didn’t even need the money from those check cashing robberies and that he grew up in an 8-bedroom home in Flatbush. He said his mom had money and would always bail him out and that he’d lie to her when he got arrested.

:wow:

Casanova story is different from most. I remember I used to always wonder who lived on that block, I thought it was white people. It looked so different from the rest of the area. I can see a child living there feeling out of place, and feeling like they have to go extra hard to be accepted

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Brehs mentioning Flatbush in here... I always felt safe living in Flatbush. I lived near Brooklyn College and the Junction BTW.

I got robbed once in 2006 when I was a teenager on Glenwood Road by some teenagers and catching someone trying to break into my apartment though the window, I didn't come across much crime.

A always assumed this happened in every hood in NYC not just Flatbush :manny:

I went to PS152 for elementary and IS 33 and Bed Stuy and it was kind of an culture shock when I went to 33. Bed Stuy felt like the real hood where's Flatbush felt like an middle class neighborhood. Among 90s babies Flatbush has an rep as an safe hood, in High School some nikka said "nikkas in Flatbush go Chruch on sundays and shyt" :russ:

IMO BK has been chill since the late 2000s, only recently has it started to get crazy again.

Flatbush/Canarsie/Flatlands = Safe

ENY/Brownsville = real hood

Bed Stuy depends on what part you live in :manny:
That's midwood, money is over there so no need to be worried about street shyt. I always felt safe over there

What's crazy is you walk a few blocks down, you get to east 21 st., and shyt used to get popping. I was looking on YouTube, and they have a recording showing how rough it used to be

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Crazy part is supposedly they was both at a party the day before and Foot sonned him or something in front of everybody. Smacked him up and pepper sprayed him I think. He must not have known how son give it up cause as you can see, he hit him in broad daylight the next day :wow:

Foot always thought he was “the big homie” in ENY, but nikkas got pride bro, you can’t just embarrass people and think that you gon get away with it because of work you put in back in the day.

:ohhh:

That's what that was all about? :lupe:

Geez.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Man I remember walkkng home from Gersh up Linden me n my boy tried to do that :dead: Saw like 15-20 nikkas and we crossed like a whole 1.5-2 blocks ahead, but like a Hawk them nikkas saw us :wow: them nikkas chased us damn near from Gersh to pink houses :russ: we crossed from one side of linden to the other like 3-4 times tryna lose them lol

:russ:I swear NY nikkas on some Tex Hex "eye's of the hawk" shyt. Only nikkas i know quicker with the eye's are penitentiary nikkas.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Casanova story is different from most. I remember I used to always wonder who lived on that block, I thought it was white people. It looked so different from the rest of the area. I can see a child living there feeling out of place, and feeling like they have to go extra hard to be accepted
NY really is a block-to-block city. Flatbush has middle class areas it seems. From the outside looking in.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That's midwood, money is over there so no need to be worried about street shyt. I always felt safe over there

What's crazy is you walk a few blocks down, you get to east 21 st., and shyt used to get popping. I was looking on YouTube, and they have a recording showing how rough it used to be

Is that from Midwood?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's a crazy story. Watching Foot's part in this video makes it crazier that he got crept on like that. If both parties are on it like that then what can you do, someone is going to go. Probably wasn't over anything important though.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I grew up in Brooklyn, Thomas S Boyland and Newport, have to agree to this post. Went to JH 275, hell, went to South Shore in the 90s, also hell :pachaha:
Boyland? I was at 271 when they renamed it from Hopkinson. Had an ex on Hegeman later on in life

:scust: South Shore

Screenshot-20201217-023239.jpg

:blessed: