We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Brehs mentioning Flatbush in here... I always felt safe living in Flatbush. I lived near Brooklyn College and the Junction BTW.

I got robbed once in 2006 when I was a teenager on Glenwood Road by some teenagers and catching someone trying to break into my apartment though the window, I didn't come across much crime.

A always assumed this happened in every hood in NYC not just Flatbush :manny:

I went to PS152 for elementary and IS 33 and Bed Stuy and it was kind of an culture shock when I went to 33. Bed Stuy felt like the real hood where's Flatbush felt like an middle class neighborhood. Among 90s babies Flatbush has an rep as an safe hood, in High School some nikka said "nikkas in Flatbush go Chruch on sundays and shyt" :russ:

IMO BK has been chill since the late 2000s, only recently has it started to get crazy again.

Flatbush/Canarsie/Flatlands = Safe

ENY/Brownsville = real hood

Bed Stuy depends on what part you live in :manny:

Depends on what part of Flatbush, remember crips hit that area heavy. Bed Stuy is identified but I still see a lot of fukkery especially recent like you said. That sweet 16 that got shot up a couple weeks ago has white people walking past there every day. Notice we ain't even speak on Coney Island and those rowdy bunch

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The real answer is that any Black person who walked into Bensonhurst, Howard Beach, certain parts of Staten Island,etc immediately got cops called on him or confronted by a pack of angry white boys.

Looked at & treated like the enemy regardless of what your intentions or business was. And lot of NYPD lived in those areas.(and connected Italian dudes)

The goons who could spend all day lining up people who looked like them in other neighborhoods realized that it wasn't as easy to do to white people in those other neighborhoods.

=
The Crown Heights riots in a neighborhood mixed with mostly Caribbean and Hassidic residents was a confrontation brewing for a longtime. Under the cover of protest, the wolves were out in full force then.

so basically they would be faced with the same shyt they get in their own neighborhoods - angry crews, cops, bullets or jail.

If they gonna be wylin' out and the outcome is gonna be the same anyway might as well have brought that aggression to the real enemy instead of people who look like them. :yeshrug:Decepts could have fukked those guineas up in a minute for murdering Yusef Hawkins, but nah go and terrorize the black kid with a new polo jacket on instead. fukking clowns.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
where was all these hood nikkas when Yusef Hawkins got killed by them Italians back in '89? :stopitslime: Decepts was active back then and had no problem terrorizing other black folks who was just as poor as them all over Brooklyn and the rest of NYC. But you ain't hear shyt about them bringing it to Bensonhurst. :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
so basically they would be faced with the same shyt they get in their own neighborhoods - angry crews, cops, bullets or jail.

If they gonna be wylin' out and the outcome is gonna be the same anyway might as well have brought that aggression to the real enemy instead of people who look like them. :yeshrug:Decepts could have fukked those guineas up in a minute for murdering Yusef Hawkins, but nah go and terrorize the black kid with a new polo jacket on instead. fukking clowns.
Scumbags who terrorize their own kind wouldn't feel offended when a person who looks like them gets terrorized by somebody else.

You're trying to give them a role that they never asked for or claimed.

I get your point, but lowlife MFers are just that, to their credit they don't pretend to be anything other than that. At least not back then.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Scumbags who terrorize their own kind wouldn't feel offended when a person who looks like them gets terrorized by somebody else.

I disagree. Other people might terrorize their own kind, but let a black man run up in their neighborhood and do shyt there and watch what happens. The criminal elements of any people will show out when something happens to one of their own at the hands of a black man.

and as far as scumbags claiming to have a role, what about the fake ass five percenters?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro it’s always been that way in BK going back to the 80s ain’t nothing change but the year and decade.. It was transformers and decepticons back then and now it’s bloods and crips.. I’m a BK dude all my life (ENY) you know what it is fam
You from ENY so you must know about Foot, you saw how they did him in broad daylight? Smh

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s shyt like this that just makes no sense to me

U kill two people in broad daylight with an AR-15
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
That's Bar, that's the dude that had beef with Maino. They both slashed each other when they was in prison.

Yooooo that’s crazy that’s the same nikka who killed Foot I just asked homie about in this thread :mindblown: My mans was telling me how he told his PO after he killed Foot that he was gonna turn himself in, but he to get a couple of other nikkas outta here first.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yooooo that’s crazy that’s the same nikka who killed Foot I just asked homie about in this thread :mindblown: My mans was telling me how he told his PO after he killed Foot that he was gonna turn himself in, but he to get a couple of other nikkas outta here first.

Dude probably has like 10-15 bodies in his life :picard:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Yeah that nikka Bar is really 730. He connected to the Brooklyn Supreme team, Magnetic and all of them.