We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Have any of y'all watched Casanova's interviews with Vlad? This nikka has to be autistic or just borderline retarded. This man was robbing nikkas just so he can stunt. He tells the story of how he threw his gun out the window after cops surrounded his building and the cop literally caught the gun as he threw it out :snoop:

Around the 7 min mark he starts basically incriminating himself. He incriminates himself in all these interviews but this pertains to what I was saying.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Surprise surprise, Brooklyn nikkas driving BMW's (cuz BMW's and Infinity's is all the degenerate nikkas choice of vehicle out here) killed 2 people driving recklessly

2 women dead after hit-and-run crash in Brooklyn

Can't tell you how many times I'm driving out here and see a BMW speeding like a mf, running red lights and causing a bunch of BS on the road :martin:

These degenerate nikkas the type to cause an accident then get out and be mad at the person that they hit. I hope they bury them under the jail.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Have any of y'all watched Casanova's interviews with Vlad? This nikka has to be autistic or just borderline retarded. This man was robbing nikkas just so he can stunt. He tells the story of how he threw his gun out the window after cops surrounded his building and the cop literally caught the gun as he threw it out :snoop:

Around the 7 min mark he starts basically incriminating himself. He incriminates himself in all these interviews but this pertains to what I was saying.

He mentioned he didn’t even need the money from those check cashing robberies and that he grew up in an 8-bedroom home in Flatbush. He said his mom had money and would always bail him out and that he’d lie to her when he got arrested.

:wow:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprise surprise, Brooklyn nikkas driving BMW's (cuz BMW's and Infinity's is all the degenerate nikkas choice of vehicle out here) killed 2 people driving recklessly

2 women dead after hit-and-run crash in Brooklyn

Can't tell you how many times I'm driving out here and see a BMW speeding like a mf, running red lights and causing a bunch of BS on the road :martin:

These degenerate nikkas the type to cause an accident then get out and be mad at the person that they hit. I hope they bury them under the jail.

LMFAOO the spanish nikka who killed Kelvin 50 Cent Martin was also driving a BMW when he turned that jewish couple into chopped liver mash...also from bk

edit: oh and he just got released 2 months ago...dude has irish nikka luck

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
He mentioned he didn’t even need the money from those check cashing robberies and that he grew up in an 8-bedroom home in Flatbush. He said his mom had money and would always bail him out and that he’d lie to her when he got arrested.

:wow:

Same can be said for a lot of these dudes. Pop Smoke didn't have to be in the life also.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does East New York still have the cheapest rent when you search on Craigslist? I always gotta warn newbies.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Does East New York still have the cheapest rent when you search on Craigslist? I always gotta warn newbies.
Mero Mero?

QmQKAFKxknmfTHA81uoYeKH6LCNDKajFqaz9oPfs6FkXHo

For Cheap Times, for Cheap Times!!

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Nobody found what you posted of value because it was unsolicited & unneeded from an out of towner which added nothing to the discussion. If you think what I said is aggressive then your a sensitive dude & that's on you. You're mistaken me being a straight forward dude from BK into something else because of your own insecurity bro. I've never been on any of that corny ra ra shyt here. Admit you were wrong & just felt some kind of way because it was an NY discussion & keep it moving. Your corny take wasn't needed in this thread
Bars

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your post trying to tell me what and where I can post was unsolicited and uneeded as the thread went along just fine. Don't think I've been quoted or negged by anybody who took it personally.You should try interacting with other post that moved you. You could have easily ignored my post and kept it moving,just like I posted it and kept it moving. You acting like I was camped out in here derailing the thread. When you picked my one post out of this 15 page thread to critique my take you didn't like.
I will go back to not posting in this thread like I was doing before. So not to derail this thread you care about so much,yet are derailing yourself:dahell:.

This will be my last post to your nonsense bro

I didn't take anything personal. I just called you out on your bullshyt post that wasn't needed. And yes I could've easily ignored you like everyone else did but I'm probably one of the few that's familiar with your west coast bias & insecurity from the Booth. I'm reading through the posts & the discussion was on point till I got to yours. Your lame 2 cents take on "NY'ers being bullies & scared little boys" & "them getting humbled" was retarded, the definition of derailment & I rightfully called you out. You wanna talk about humility in another post above yet you can't admit your own insecurity made you feel some kind of way about a discussion specifically aimed toward us in Brooklyn; yet you felt compelled to say that bullshyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This will be my last post to your nonsense bro

I didn't take anything personal. I just called you out on your bullshyt post that wasn't needed. And yes I could've easily ignored you like everyone else did but I'm probably one of the few that's familiar with your west coast bias & insecurity from the Booth. I'm reading through the posts & the discussion was on point till I got to yours. Your lame 2 cents take on "NY'ers being bullies & scared little boys" & "them getting humbled" was retarded, the definition of derailment & I rightfully called you out. You wanna talk about humility in another post above yet you can't admit your own insecurity made you feel some kind of way about a discussion specifically aimed toward us in Brooklyn; yet you felt compelled to say that bullshyt

okay breh,hope you feel better now:heh:

Daps
I remember when I made a bird nest in Brownsville back in '96 :wow:.

I'd never been to a place where minors came out at night to play. Gunshots ALL FUKKIN NIGHT.

When I first got there wifey told me to not follow my instinct and gaze at the height of the buildings. Take my jewelry off. Don't speak to anyone you don't know. Etc.

Took me a minute to adapt.

That stuff from then is trauma and ptsd. I STILL walk past people and don't look them in the face, only out the side of my eye.

It taught you to be extra aware of your surroundings and TO SEE THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN. You're looking whole blocks ahead...so you don't walk into some bullshyt.

Like the train station 4 blocks away, but you notice a pack of 20 niggeys on this side of the street. You cross the street a whole 3 blocks in advance automatically if you don't know them. Not wait until the last minute so they notice you trying to avoid them.

Yall young bucks just don't know :wow:.
:dahell:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Brehs mentioning Flatbush in here... I always felt safe living in Flatbush. I lived near Brooklyn College and the Junction BTW.

I got robbed once in 2006 when I was a teenager on Glenwood Road by some teenagers and catching someone trying to break into my apartment though the window, I didn't come across much crime.

A always assumed this happened in every hood in NYC not just Flatbush :manny:

I went to PS152 for elementary and IS 33 and Bed Stuy and it was kind of an culture shock when I went to 33. Bed Stuy felt like the real hood where's Flatbush felt like an middle class neighborhood. Among 90s babies Flatbush has an rep as an safe hood, in High School some nikka said "nikkas in Flatbush go Chruch on sundays and shyt" :russ:

IMO BK has been chill since the late 2000s, only recently has it started to get crazy again.

Flatbush/Canarsie/Flatlands = Safe

ENY/Brownsville = real hood

Bed Stuy depends on what part you live in :manny: