We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another look into the respect and disrespect aspect into Brooklyn culture I found when I read this book
61XNHeErV+L.jpg

About Brownsville in the 80's and 90's. True story Shows the life of Sharron Corley from New Jersey Drive and others from Brownsville and his surroundings, he was in and out of Rikers and only seemed to care about Ralph Lauren and getting fly and not losing his props. nikka had a kid at 17 and a week later robbed a nikka for his polo hoodie at the train. shyt still going on today

Listen to Mic and Shannon talk about growing up in the Ville in the early minutes.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And they have never had the same energy for a white man.

The same white man who put them in that position to begin with.

That is why I have zero respect for them.

I used to think tough guy street dudes were the same with everyone..sadly mistaken.
They fear white people..get cussed out of bodega by Asians and Arabs and dont do shyt. But let it be a Black person..

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I used to think tough guy street dudes were the same with everyone..sadly mistaken.
They fear white people..get cussed out of bodega by Asians and Arabs and dont do shyt. But let it be a Black person..

No ones want smoke with the nypd.And the crab in the barrel, self hating mentality is real.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I live in ENY, and have been for my whole life. You are 100% right, but it ain't the hood nikkas. It's the street nikkas that be ignorant and always want to start shyt over dumb things. I was in the supermarket the other day and dude started fighting with the store manager cause he did not want to pay a fee for a paper bag :francis:.

It's a shame too cause where I live at multiple police vans are patroling every night. Literally a cop car just idle in the same place all day, waiting for shyt to pop off. Right in front if my building, but nikkas still dont gaf. These cats don't care and I feel bad for everybody else who just want a decent living here. Constant piss and other chemicals in the elevator and when a lady confronted one of them about it, she got beat up:snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I live in ENY, and have been for my whole life. You are 100% right, but it ain't the hood nikkas. It's the street nikkas that be ignorant and always want to start shyt over dumb things. I was in the supermarket the other day and dude started fighting with the store manager cause he did not want to pay a fee for a paper bag :francis:.

It's a shame too cause where I live at multiple police vans are patroling every night. Literally a cop car just idle in the same place all day, waiting for shyt to pop off. Right in front if my building, but nikkas still dont gaf. These cats don't care and I feel bad for everybody else who just want a decent living here. Constant piss and other chemicals in the elevator and when a lady confronted one of them about it, she got beat up:snoop:

Its time for people to call them for what they are: Traitors of the Black Community.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen this done in years, but I remember back when nikkas used to go around sitting on other peoples cars:hhh:. Then get mad when the owners tells them to get off:gucci:.

Breh I forgot about this shyt. nikkas would sit on cars, be posted in front of other peoples stoops and houses. And if you say anything to em they ready to start shyt. I remember this one time, these random nobody nikkas was chilling in front of our house for like 2-3 hours. My landlord finally had enough of it and told them they had to go. They start cursing at him and getting all disrespectful. He threatened to call the cops. They eventually bounced, but now after some shyt like that we had to worry about them nikkas coming back, which usually ends up being the case. Thankfully they didn't. Similar shyt would happen to other people I knew. This one old man got beat up badly for confronting them.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its time for people to call them for what they are: Traitors of the Black Community.

That's why I'm an advocate of calling the cops on criminals hanging around outside all day looking to influence your daughter to hoe and son to become some criminal and join them.

I'm sorry I'm against your universal hood code on protecting criminals simply because they're Black and the justice system is unfair to Blacks..

It's now common knowledge that you can now openly commit crime in Black communities because you're protected by a hidden no snitching law.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's why I'm an advocate of calling the cops on criminals hanging around outside all day looking to influence your daughter to hoe and son to become some criminal and join them.

I'm sorry I'm against your universal hood code on protecting criminals simply because they're Black and the justice system is unfair to Blacks..

It's now common knowledge that you can now openly commit crime in Black communities because you're protected by a hidden no snitching law.

With the likes of these new rappers snitching and/or dying senselessly, on the regular, just adds another layer of that sub-culture breaking down and Finally being called out.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
At the damn barbershop now, nikka want's to fight me cuz he said I skipped him, even after my barber told him I had an appointment. nikka wanna take it outside and talked about how much guns he had etc, I was with my brother and this was a lot to process so I just argued for a few more and they kicked all out of the shop and I had to get a cut later.

Brehhhh I've heard of so many stories like this. You try to explain the concept of what an appointment means to nikkas like this and its just

:dwillhuh: .......................................:mjtf:................................ :birdman:

These nikkas are just retarded. Plain and simple.

Seen fights and "almost fights" happen in barbershops for dumb shyt. Dude was waiting in the shop, told the barber he going to the store real quick. This obviously means he loses his seat in the waiting area. Breh comes back and someone else is sitting in his seat. Dude gonna tell breh, "aye that was my seat, I just went to the store real quick" ... breh looking at him like :mjtf:

Everybody in the shop looking at this nikka like :what:

Breh not budging, and dude is like "oh word?? that's how we doing it?" and he smacks dudes hat off his head, pulls his pants up ready to fight and starts cursing him out. The barbers break it up before it gets worse and tell them to take it outside. So now dude is outside the shop waiting for breh to get out. "Soon as you done I'm smacking the shyt out you" , "I'll have all my nikkas come right now" he yelling and raving outside the shop. This is all over a damn seat that he gave up when he went to the store :mindblown: Mind you he was at the store for like 15 minutes :what:

You really thought no one else would take your seat in a crowded shop!?! I was getting a cut so I left before I could see the aftermath. I wasn't gonna wait to find out. But dude was just outside the barbershop the whole time waiting on breh. Didn't even care about getting his hair cut anymore.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Hood nikkas and street nikka same shyt

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Man I'm always reporting shyt on the 311 app when I see suspect shyt going on. Idgaf. I lived next to some rowdy ass neighbors before that was always blasting music at all times of the day/night. No respect or consideration for people around them. It's really up to the community to get rid of these mfs. You get called a c00n / snitch / lame all types of shyt just cuz you tired of the bullshyt. nikkas literally shame you for wanting better for yourself and your people. fukk all that though.