We Need a Second Great Migration: Black Folks Need to Head Back Downsouth (NYT)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Blacks have to fight for these cities instead of just running away. We are leaving cities that have the wealth i.E: NY, PHI, DC, and going back to an agrarian society which is going to make us economically obsolete as a people.

That’s exactly why places like LA, NYC and Chicago and Philly will ever clear out their black populations. Many black people are stuck in these locations because they have positions that they know they won’t get in other places.

If they work for a job that has a union you can forget about trying to convince them to leave and go to a red state down south that is anti union.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North East not really the Wave for FBA's no more.
Overpriced,corrupt and immigrants basically took the shyt over.

Show me a major city/metro in America no matter the region that isn’t someway took over by immigrants?

Texas - filled with Mexicans
Atlanta - growing Indian, Mexican and Korean community
North Carolina - has a growing Caribbean and Dominican/mexican population

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Show me a major city/metro in America no matter the region that isn’t someway took over by immigrants?

Texas - filled with Mexicans
Atlanta - growing Indian, Mexican and Korean community
North Carolina - has a growing Caribbean and Dominican/mexican population
Dont care.

All them states you named have prominent thriving FBA communities/ownership as well.
Its barely any of that on the Northeast anymore and expensive as fukk hence why nikkas is leaving.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Eh, these whites have a stranglehold on the electoral politics here.

How are there so many black people in the south but it is ran by racist conservative whites?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I knew you were a hood rat.

advertising murderous cities for blacks folks

:deadmanny:
Other black folks please read what this motherfukker just wrote . I’m a hood rat for saying the historical city of Birmingham is a good place for black folks and he’s calling it a Murderous city:mjpls: this little bytch is from Haiti and he’s looking down on Birmingham :heh::mindblown:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Alabama taking off. Opportunities in Mobile, Bham, and Huntsville. I grew up in Biloxi, Miss and was a skip away from Mobile. Folks used to work in Mobile, and was getting paid. Also been in Montgomery numerous times. I got love for Bama.
This is true Alabama will boom in the near future. I went to college in Montgomery and even with all that cities problems it has great potential also.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Other black folks please read what this motherfukker just wrote . I’m a hood rat for saying the historical city of Birmingham is a good please for black folks and he’s calling it a Murderous city:mjpls: this little bytch is from Haiti and he’s looking down on Birmingham :heh::mindblown:
Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia

one of the only few southern cities with a decreasing population. That says a lot.

Birmingham Pastor Calls For A State Of Emergency Over Murder Rate

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dont care.

All them states you named have prominent thriving FBA communities/ownership as well.
Its barely any of that on the Northeast anymore and expensive as fukk hence why nikkas is leaving.

Thriving FBA communities in the Northeast and the most impoverished struggling black communities are not in the northeast.

Nice try tho.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Birmingham, Alabama - Wikipedia

one of the only few southern cities with a decreasing population. That says a lot.

Are you retarded :gucci: I thought your people left babies like you in the elements to die because you’re the first weak Haitian I’ve ever encountered. All of my friends that are Haitian would probably disown you. I think you’re like that reject from 300
y5X6JZ.gif
Don’t nobody want your ass:pacspit:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There's more than enough black people in the south already

Most cities in the south are majority black and the cities in Texas(Dallas and Houston) aren't majority black but they both have a million blacc ppl in their metro

We need blacc ppl in other regions just as much as we need blacc ppl down south

Hell tbh if anything it should be the other way around

Blacc ppl in shyt places like Mississippi n Arkansas should start migrating to real cities