We May Have Our Black Panther Director Brehs (Coogler finally confirmed!)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh I know that. Just saying I'd like to see him direct more black excellence :manny:

He'd probably make a dope Batman movie. Imagine him directing an Arkham Asylum movie :wow::ehh:

But I think he kills it on Black Panther though. :myman: *assuming Marvel lets him cook*

You right. But I'd also like to see a black director get a chance to tackle something that he may identify with even if it's not his skin color

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Well according to Snyder they're letting them cook period. And he wouldn't have to direct the BP equivalent. I think he'd do great with a Flash movie or a cyborg movie or even the new superman flick if they don't get george miller.

Ayer says that he wants to do a Superman or Batman solo

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
time for marvel to give michael jai white an interview

giphy.gif

I am Groot...

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I have not watched Creed yet (mainly cuz I'm too lazy and too cheap to be motivated to go to the movie theater. hmu with those online links Coli) but I heard the man did a good job with the movie. I have high hopes for this movie. Every great film needs a great director. Hopefully this pushes Black Panther to the level of popularity of Iron Man, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Captain America. I doubt it but a brother can hope, right?

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
February 2018. He's the last movie before Infinity Guantlet part 1

Back to my hoping

Ant Man, Spiderman, and Black Panther will all be in that movie, I'm sure. How dope would it be to have Hugh Jackman join the team as Wolverine. Hair, cigars, claws, and everything. :wow: