We May Have Our Black Panther Director Brehs (Coogler finally confirmed!)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I really want it to be her though. I think she'd do a fantastic job even with no Cominc book history. Hell Christopher Nolan had no comic book history befor he did Batman and look how that turned out. Same thing for Kenneth Branaugh (Thor)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really want it to be her though. I think she'd do a fantastic job even with no Cominc book history. Hell Christopher Nolan had no comic book history befor he did Batman and look how that turned out. Same thing for Kenneth Branaugh (Thor)

The thing Nolan had though was someone who had an understanding of comic book history to balance it out for him. Not saying she won't or wouldn't but I just think we gotta give credit to the entire creative team on Nolan's batman flicks, not just him. He had producers who'd dealt with batman forever and David Goyer who is knee deep in comics

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
ahh but many will say Nolan didn't make a comic book movie he made crime thrillers with characters from batman.:skip: And Thor was very uneven to be honest.

In saying that look at Mr "graphic novel adapter" himself Zack Snyder, who could believe the dude that made watchmen could do that to the easiest comic book character to adapt to film :why:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The thing Nolan had though was someone who had an understanding of comic book history to balance it out for him. Not saying she won't or wouldn't but I just think we gotta give credit to the entire creative team on Nolan's batman flicks, not just him. He had producers who'd dealt with batman forever and David Goyer who is knee deep in comics

That is very true. I wonder if they could get Christopher Priest to help shepherd and guide Ava like Goyer did for Nolan

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is very true. I wonder if they could get Christopher Priest to help shepherd and guide Ava like Goyer did for Nolan

They already have a script written..I forget the cat's name but I assume whomever their choices are, and one of the writers say she's not their first choice, but I'm assuming they've all seen the script and hopefully they'll get a chance to make their own changes where they feel necessary

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already have a script written..I forget the cat's name but I assume whomever their choices are, and one of the writers say she's not their first choice, but I'm assuming they've all seen the script and hopefully they'll get a chance to make their own changes where they feel necessary

El Mayimbe says they don't even have script on deck: