WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
These undecided voters on CNN sound like idiots.
i didnt like Biden name calling but Trump is the king of name calling him and his family names way more then Biden did
The asian/spanish looking chick i agree with Trump wtf:hhh:CNN fact checking his bullshyt and he was wrong/lying about every topic

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you black and voting for trump please drown yourself

dude just stalled and ran out the clock to avoid condemning white supremacist groups :dead:

he didn’t say stand down, he said “stand by”

With that being said, can we PLEASE ban any open Trump supporters in here? Thats an act of racism and a potential hate crime.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That WS question was a layup. Im actually kind of mad Trump fukked that up. He said standby as in "wait on my signal". Then he wants "his people" to watch the polls.:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:
It's was one of those easy questions where even his supporters wouldn't have abandoned him if he denounced it. So he had no reason NOT to. And he still fumbled :mjlol:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Biden side stepped the fukk out of that court packing question :dead:

Trump also asked Biden who was on his justice list :dead:

That means they about to put 4 additional seats on the bench and make PR/dont care states to protect the majority :umad:

They can’t bring in Guam or America Samoa all of those lean blue also :banderas:

Fkn hilarious

Daps
It's funny seeing all of these White people and other races and ethnicities, who benefit from White Supremacy and who come from countries/group who hate Black people, act surprised and shocked Trump and his stance on White Supremacy. This shyt is pathetic:

They're not surprised but they operate with dog whistles. These are the conversations white ppl are supposed to have among themselves over a beer, not in front of the entire world. And as stupid as they know Trump is, they didnt think he was stupid enough to not give the proper PUBLIC answer to that question.