WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's funny seeing all of these White people and other races and ethnicities, who benefit from White Supremacy and who come from countries/group who hate Black people, act surprised and shocked Trump and his stance on White Supremacy. This shyt is pathetic:

That Civil War is gonna get white folks killed by the military. Thats how it ends. Lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He can't because it's not conclusive that Herman Cain died from the rally. Everybody pretty much knows it's true, but it can't scientifically be proven and could open folks up for a defamation lawsuit cause they have no way to prove that, especially with that fool signing a waiver before he attended. :snoop:

He could bring up that they have to sign waivers tho ....

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's funny seeing all of these White people and other races and ethnicities, who benefit from White Supremacy and who come from countries/group who hate Black people, act surprised and shocked Trump and his stance on White Supremacy. This shyt is pathetic:

Did these mf’s just conveniently forget Charlottesville?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
They're not surprised but they operate with dog whistles. These are the conversations white ppl are supposed to have among themselves over a beer, not in front of the entire world. And as stupid as they know Trump is, they didnt think he was stupid enough to not give the proper PUBLIC answer to that question.

I know they are not surprised, that is why I said "Act surprised."

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
9046f775-13b2-462a-adbf-70542e3a92e8.jpg

LOL. Says it all...

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

you been hella tagging me lately :gucci:

I didnt watch the debate.

Did they say what they are going to do specifically to help black people get justice for racist cop killings?

Did they say anything about reparations for descendants of American slavery?

Last question for you since you're tagging me. Is Joe Biden a white supremacist?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

:francis::hhh:They want to be white and have that seat at the table or be the dog that gets table scrap so bad they just ignore common sense. They will learn like so many Mex learned when ICE was busting down doors and you saw them story i didn't think Trump was talk about me