WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what type of mental gymnastics is Fox News doing
not watching anymore but right after they were saying it doesnt really matter who people think wins the debate because most people thought hillary won in 2016 and trump still went on to be president.

the other thing they kept saying was that biden was being disrespectful and unpresidential for calling the president a clown.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Any Trump apologists need to be IP banned on site. Dude just publicly endorsed a white supremacist group on live TV. It doesn't get any more blatant than that.

This dude Santorum said "Oh I think he was saying 'stand by' like he'll get back to it" :laff:
I think Anderson Cooper just said that “stand back and stand by” is now a slogan the white supremacists are using

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman @neotheflyingone

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is the state of free elections where minorities have to be armed to vote then we’re going waaaay backwards. I’m going to watch the narrative for this debate play out, but fukk all that. In any event, I’m getting my friends in TX and FL registered to vote safely and get this nut job out of here.

This is where we are. And it is no joke. I fully expect the possibility of violence and intimidation on election day against black people trying to vote and in black cities. Be armed, prepared and be vigilant. These white terrorist are plotting.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This shyt right here.

In my head I was like daaaamn. And I saw Trump scowl a little after the exchange. Wallace kept being talked over and was clearly frustrated at this point.

Ironically, being from Fox News, many on the right will see him as 'neutral' since he isn't sucking Trump's dikk 24/7. All future debates will be seen as partisan if they try to stop Trump's fukkery.
Someone a few posts back posted a tweet from a gop pundit that said it was a 2v1 against trump

Daps