WE LIVE, BABY: Presidential debate thread: Biden the warrior vs Trump the monster. EDIT: Links in OP

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any Trump apologists need to be IP banned on site. Dude just publicly endorsed a white supremacist group on live TV. It doesn't get any more blatant than that.

This dude Santorum said "Oh I think he was saying 'stand by' like he'll get back to it" :laff:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden:"Stop..Just stop :what: "

Biden:"I don't remember what the question was in the midst of all his rambling :dahell:"

Wallace:"I have a little trouble myself :russ:"

Yo :laff:
This shyt right here.

In my head I was like daaaamn. And I saw Trump scowl a little after the exchange. Wallace kept being talked over and was clearly frustrated at this point.

Ironically, being from Fox News, many on the right will see him as 'neutral' since he isn't sucking Trump's dikk 24/7. All future debates will be seen as partisan if they try to stop Trump's fukkery.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
CNN fact checker tonight
tenor.gif

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
If you are black and not strapped at this point I don't know what to tell you. People thinking this is a game.

If this is the state of free elections where minorities have to be armed to vote then we’re going waaaay backwards. I’m going to watch the narrative for this debate play out, but fukk all that. In any event, I’m getting my friends in TX and FL registered to vote safely and get this nut job out of here.

Daps
This debate really hurt trump imo

he already had 100 percent of the votes from the hardcore racists

There’s no way he appealed to anyone who wasn’t already gonna vote for him

This 100%.

Trump did nothing. They asked about discrimination and racism and Trump brings up police and law & order.