WE KNOW! Tyler Perry: 'I Have No Writers Room. Nobody Writes Any of My Work.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's all about eliminating the middle man. That is someone you need to compensate for their work whereas you keep all profits to yourself. It is also a reason why his programming is as bad as it is. Diverse thought helps a lot.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ten to twenty years from now you will hoping to suck Tyler Perry's dikk off the coast of Georgia while I still continue to run my publishing company I started in 2018 that actively gets my music placed. You talk it, I live it, we are not the same

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ten to twenty years from now you will hoping to suck Tyler Perry's dikk off the coast of Georgia while I still continue to run my publishing company I started in 2018 that actively gets my music placed. You talk it, I live it, we are not the same

Uploading trash azz music to SoundCloud and having a Bandcamp account
don't make you a publisher ..u Sodimite
:umad:

Just because u pour syrup over shyt don't make it Pancakes

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's all about eliminating the middle man. That is someone you need to compensate for their work whereas you keep all profits to yourself. It is also a reason why his programming is as bad as it is. Diverse thought helps a lot.

problem is "bad" is in the eyes of the beholder. His fans don't think his shyt is bad and that's all that matters. It's been 20 years. Cats need to get over it and stop being mad. While I agree that his writing needs "some work" at times, it works for him and his fans.

and the fact he employs and give chances to mad nikkaz is why I'll always support dude. Cacs can make "bad" shyt all they want and you don't see nearly the hate as you see with nikkaz doing the same.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Uploading trash azz music to SoundCloud and having a Bandcamp account
don't make you a publisher ..u Sodimite

Just because u pour syrup over shyt don't make it Pancakes

You are correct that does not make me a publisher. But having a business ID, an agent and lawyer in Atlanta with ties to Fortune 500 companies does. All I can tell from our interaction is that in 10 years from now you are trying to do what I already did in 2018 and that's publishing and real estate. And more importantly you are showing the rest of the board how you really feel about black entrepreneurs.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah ten to twenty years from now I'm hoping to be able to cash out as one of the property owners on the coast of Georgia he seeks to business with as he is seeking to build a second affilate studio near the waterfront here ....where he is already scouting locations for his film about the Geechie/Gullah experience

While you will still be the bitter broke azz fukk bwoi on a messageboard hating on a hard working black Mogul.......

Doobie Doo aka c00nY c00n

This right here is the problem with the internet, being disrespectful for the sake of being disrespectful because you're behind a screen and can't be touched.

No one here is being inflammatory except you, everyone has posted their opinion and kept it moving but here you are, calling people pathetic or c00ns for having a different opinion.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Breh, not having a writers when you operate so many movies and shows is BULLshyt. I don't care what you accomplished you cannot do this biz without help. His movies suck, his tv shows suck. They generate revenue but you got damn near a billion and can't help out your brothers & sisters in ATL get they feet wet in this biz with a few writing jobs that increase your art as well? Then wtf are we supporting if TP studios isn't supporting the community that supports him? Empowerment is also about empowering your bros & sis behinds the lens.
I get your point entirely. Evidently that isn’t in the cards for him right now so why grandstand on social media?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can admire and appreciate all he does to help black people while also admitting that a lot of criticism that he receives is fair and warranted.

but if you're already not a fan of his and never were, why should he care for the criticism. If his fanbase starts to erode then that's one thing.

And comparing his shyt to the minstrel show fukkery of reality tv with lots of our people with cacjoo producers eating off the bullshyt, I'd take TP's shows anyday.