WE KNOW! Tyler Perry: 'I Have No Writers Room. Nobody Writes Any of My Work.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Certainly, they're right under his video on facebook but here you go:

Emeka Mbadiwe
I wonder sometimes if Tyler Perry is a human being, or a machine.
I don't know, nor have I heard of anyone with this kind of work ethic.
Thank you Tyler for showing the world what is Possible.

Lois Williams
Wow, thanks for all of the entertainment. Love your shows. Happy New Year and looking for many more in the future.

Teressa Laughlin
Love every bit of it. Thank you Tyler Perry.
No one can come close to the programs that you have produce.
The movies you're number one (#1) in my book

Dana Elliott
We need more “ If loving you is wrong”. It kind of left us hanging and that show is amazing

Twitter is much more of a cesspool than FB that’s why

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
In all seriousness,,Tyler Perry writings/scripts is for majority older black women in his age range and above and that’s his focus

could he hire other writings.. yes

but I believe at this point in his life and the success his films and his tv shows had among his core audience, he like why adapt now

he probably will change once those numbers drops

then he may as well get ready to lose that studio..his entire business model is built around not paying anybody.

what he's going to do is rent the studio space out to hollywood and for himself keep doing what he's doing...

black creatives need look elsewhere to get their foot in the door though :manny:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most of his work is chitlin circuit type material that plays on stereotypes, predictible writing, the occasional satirical comedy, and it is not of high production quality in my opinion either.

I give him his due that he's found a formula that works for him and replicated it continually to the point of owning, operating, and managing his own shyt.

That shyt is like McDonald's high quantity with low quality.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I respect him for writing his own shyt. Hell Drake can’t even write an entire song by himself but Tyler can write Plays, TV shows, AND film script?!?!?

I’m not a fan of his but the work ethic it takes to write every script yourself is fukking impressive.

EXactly....it's not as easy as they think

So I give him credit

And who are we to hate that hee chooses to WRITE IT ALL HIMSELF

if Tyler wasnt SUCCESSFUL all these haters wouldn't be even trying TO BEG HIM FOR A JOB

especially since y'all hated on his vision from the start..calling it c00nish embarrassing and minstrel like

Lazy b*stards GO WRITE YOUR OWN SCREENPLAYS AND BECOME YOUR OWN TYLER
:pacspit:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
EXactly....it's not as easy as they think

So I give him credit

And who are we to hate that hee chooses to WRITE IT ALL HIMSELF

if Tyler want SUCCESSFUL all these haters wouldn't be even trying TO BEG HIM FOR A JOB

especially since y'all hated on his vision from the start..calling it c00nish embarrassing and minstrel like

Lazy b*stards GO WRITE YOUR OWN SCREENPLAYS AND BECOME YOUR OWN TYLER
:pacspit:

Ten/twenty years from now nikkas like you will be like "Tyler Perry Studios is in financial trouble cuz you nikkas stopped supporting." Then we will all be c00ns and bedwenches for not supporting.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
TP is also known for shooting very fast, not doing many takes, and like i said in the other post - he shot Madea BOO Haloween in 6 days!! :mindblown:

to put that in perspective, this entire SCENE was shot in 3 days:

He doesn't deal w/unions so he can skirt around long costly shoots, combine that with this here and we're starting to see how he really makes his money - he doesn't like paying anybody.

Why did that take 3 days to film? :dwillhuh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Ten/twenty years from now nikkas like you will be like "Tyler Perry Studios is in financial trouble cuz you nikkas stopped supporting." Then we will all be c00ns and bedwenches for not supporting.

Nah ten to twenty years from now I'm hoping to be able to cash out as one of the property owners on the coast of Georgia he seeks to business with as he is seeking to build a second affilate studio near the waterfront here ....where he is already scouting locations for his film about the Geechie/Gullah experience

While you will still be the bitter broke azz fukk bwoi on a messageboard hating on a hard working black Mogul.......

Doobie Doo aka c00nY c00n
:umad:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nah ten to twenty years from now I'm hoping to be able to cash out as one of the property owners on the coast of Georgia he seeks to business with as he is seeking to build a second affilate studio near the waterfront here ....where he is already scouting locations for his film about the Geechie/Gullah experience

While you will still be the bitter broke azz fukk bwoi on a messageboard hating on a hard working black Mogul.......

Doobie Doo aka c00nY c00n
:umad:

Ten to twenty years from now you will be hoping to suck Tyler Perry's dikk off the coast of Georgia while I still continue to run my publishing company I started in 2018 that actively gets my music placed. You talk it, I live it, we are not the same