WE KNOW! Tyler Perry: 'I Have No Writers Room. Nobody Writes Any of My Work.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Tyler wants to keep all the money, that's what it's about. He won't let writers unionize when he did hire them for House of Payne. I knew a few people that worked for him and they said it was a nightmare. Cameras in every room recording your every move, everything you say, you gotta call him Mr. Perry, don't look him in the eyes.

And at this point with all the money you've grossed. You can't keep feeding the people bullshyt, eventually people grow tired of the same exact shyt. Also you need to gain new fans, the older black demographic will eventually die out in the literal sense. You need to keep appealing to various fan bases. He needs to humble himself and realize his business has grown beyond just his vision and his scope.

Church

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You typed a lot of nothing.

Most people said having writers could help him and kept it respectful.

You're being disrespectful because you're hiding behind a screen.

My old black azz don't hide behind nothing

I PMd you and told you to reach out to me if you got an issue ...

You sounding confrontational now

So please define "you acting like you can't be touched"

Fukk u REALLY MEAN BY THAT ? :comeon:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

It's the same recipe of disaster that destroys us as a people

A roasting pot of SELF HATE from underachieveing black men oh my bad

#ADOS inc.

Also you :stopitslime:

Nah ten to twenty years from now I'm hoping to be able to cash out as one of the property owners on the coast of Georgia he seeks to business with as he is seeking to build a second affilate studio near the waterfront here ....where he is already scouting locations for his film about the Geechie/Gullah experience you will still be the bitter broke azz fukk bwoi on a messageboard hating on a hard working black Mogul.......

Doobie Doo aka c00nY c00n
:umad:

Uploading trash azz music to SoundCloud and having a Bandcamp account
don't make you a publisher ..u Sodimite
:umad:

Just because u pour syrup over shyt don't make it Pancakes

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
problem is "bad" is in the eyes of the beholder. His fans don't think his shyt is bad and that's all that matters. It's been 20 years. Cats need to get over it and stop being mad. While I agree that his writing needs "some work" at times, it works for him and his fans.

and the fact he employs and give chances to mad nikkaz is why I'll always support dude. Cacs can make "bad" shyt all they want and you don't see nearly the hate as you see with nikkaz doing the same.
this that 6th underground movie on netflix by micheal bay is so bad. but you see people in the film room going it's just an action movie it's not supposed to be good.
imagine if tyler perry directed it.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My old black azz don't hide behind nothing

I PMd you and told you to reach out to me if you got an issue ...

You sounding confrontational now

So please define "you acting like you can't be touched"

Fukk u REALLY MEAN BY THAT ? :comeon:

:russell:

Now you want to talk tough and still want to be inflammatory.

I hope you find peace in 2020.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he'd have to end up owning the shop IMO.

I don’t think she would ever get used to Monty’s lifestyle and where he was currently so either she’d have to move down or he’d have to move up status wise to make it work. That would mean him moving out of the neighborhood and away from the people that he grew up with and helped him over the years.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of y’all are missing the point anyway. Tyler Perry owns the shyt so he can do whatever he wants and everyone’s advice is basically irrelevant to him. These writers begging for jobs should take that same approach to life.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:russell:

Now you want to talk tough and still want to be inflammatory.

I hope you find peace in 2020.

Talking tough?!? :why:

U took it down this path

Talking bout I'm hiding behind a screen

I talked to in a civil manner in the PM

Asking if we can talk offline ...

Da fukk?!?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
this that 6th underground movie on netflix by micheal bay is so bad. but you see people in the film room going it's just an action movie it's not supposed to be good.
imagine if tyler perry directed it.

That shyt was utter garbage. Tons of action basically with no plot. It was borderline unwatchable. I didn't even finish it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saw an episode of The Oval and that shyt was crazy as hell.
I saw an episode the other week and couldn't believe how bad it was. The butler or whatever was beating up cats in an alley for trying to rape the president's daughter that ran away from the white house. I swear the cat was fighting like Dolemite. I thought it was a joke but nope just another TP production.