We Have a King...They Have a....a....a Deng???? Heat vs Bulls on TNT

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resign Deng and have absolutely no cap flexibility and bring back a team that has proven that it cannot win a title? Really?

Your whole plan is now apparently relying on the Bulls trading Rose for parts that would somehow elevate a core of Deng, Boozer(for one more season, because there is no way he would be signed to another contract here), Noah to a title contending team.

1) The Bulls will never trade Rose
2) No team would be willing to trade said parts that could actually put this team over the top for a player that cannot stay on the court

You're the sad sack of shyt that has no plan here. Its Bulls fans like you that I cannot stand.

This front office has proven to be inept, and this current roster has proven to not be good enough.

Yet you want to stay the course and sign Luol Deng to a FAT contact?

1. with or without Rose, the team has proven to be a 2nd round playoff team
2. Boozer isn't really a core and easily upgraded, to me after PG, PF is an area in the NBA where you find good values
3. Bulls will never trade Rose - never say never
4. did you not read where I said let him show he's back and play upward to 20 games, there will be GM interested at that point - if not then fukk em.
5. again you have no plan to win a championship - you want to tank and put the Bulls back in the same death spiral we were in when we traded scottie pippen and tanked all those seasons. You're a fukkin buffoon. Seriously, you have no BBALL IQ or management skillset.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @ asking to tank and building around Rose - which is clearly what you are going on about in the Bulls thread. Yet, trying to have a civilized convo now about it.
its for jokes in our season thread, which is a big reason you got the :camby:

you just dont get it there, you want to continue to piss around in the thread trolling and looking for petty arguments.

sorry, thats not how these bulls fans here roll.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they should let him finish his rehab and return next year as planned, a decision they already decided to pubically make.

The Bulls have way too much invested at this point to discuss trading him before he was to play out an entire season. You dont trade away franchises players in that fashion.

Nobody is putting Rose on a pedestal here anymore, my thoughts against trading him lie more within the reality of the situation rather than thinking he will return to his MVP form.

are you stupid? I think everyone in here has stated you let him play first - no one is talking about just up and trading him while he's injured (which I don't hink you can do anyway, something about passing a physical but of course this board has dipshyts for posters).

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its for jokes in our season thread, which is a big reason you got the :camby:

you just dont get it there, you want to continue to piss around in the thread trolling and looking for petty arguments.

sorry, thats not how these bulls fans here roll.

oh so now it's a joke, you guys are joking

I apologize, I didn't know you DID not want to tank the season....so you really want to win and keep deng and keep fighting and playing hard. I get it, everything you say is the opposite.

I got banned because of the note I wrote to @CHICAGO and he's a puzzy - do you believe I cried that I can't converse with you idiots in that thread anymore?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think people just don't want to give up on the hope of Rose being a superstar, dude was a spectacular player when he was healthy and legit top 5 player in the league. I hoped he'd come back at like 90-95% of the player he once was, but this new injury makes me doubt he'll ever be remotely the same again.

I agree with you on trading him for assets, it's just a tough pill to swallow when you look at what you could get back. To move on from a former MVP and the best deals out there being like John Henson, Ersan Illyasova, Nate Wolters and a future first would be kind of a tough pill to swallow even if it would be the right move.
For the record, that racist retard don't speak for all bulls fans

For the record, most if not all bulls fans have been realistic on what rose can be at best.

But there is a reason the lakers dropped that bag for Kobe. Also the same reason they can't trade rose. Cause it's short sighted talking a trade only thinking of the team on the court. Rose is the first legit superstar since Jordan left in Chicago. You gotta think merchandising the reason dudes will drop close to 400 a pop for good seats at the united center. Not exactly other superstar players on the move like that

Best case is to build a great team and add rose as essentially icing on the cake. Based on salary cap situations and the cba it's hard to create max money with rose already taking so much as is. Losing right now helps cause with this years draft and the situation we in picks in this lottery creates so much flexibility whether we find a star in the draft or trade the picks for a star player.

It's literally no benefit in getting to the playoffs this year. None . A lot of bulls fan just see that big picture

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. with or without Rose, the team has proven to be a 2nd round playoff team

2. Boozer isn't really a core and easily upgraded, to me after PG, PF is an area in the NBA where you find good values

3. Bulls will never trade Rose - never say never

4. did you not read where I said let him show he's back and play upward to 20 games, there will be GM interested at that point - if not then fukk em.

5. again you have no plan to win a championship - you want to tank and put the Bulls back in the same death spiral we were in when we traded scottie pippen and tanked all those seasons. You're a fukkin buffoon. Seriously, you have no BBALL IQ or management skillset.

1) no, with rose they proved to be an elite team that made it to the ECF actually. without him, they lost in the 1st round to an 8 seed, and then scrapped through the 1st round only to get stomped out in the 2nd round

2) and your going to upgrade Boozer with what $$$ exactly? you resign Deng this offseason and we are completely capped out

3) no, ill say it again. the bulls wont trade rose

4) yeah, let a former MVP play 20 games, shake off the rust and let him return to form on another team AFTER you just paid him 30 million $$$ to re hab for 2 seasons!!! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

5) the Bulls didnt tank those seasons you fukking imbecile. they just had absolutely no talent whatsoever. DONT CONFUSE THE TWO

Its pretty clear you have no understanding of the team or game actually. You sound like the dude who sits near me at my work that watches 4 games a season and think he know what the fukk he is talking about.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I think they should let him finish his rehab and return next year as planned, a decision they already decided to pubically make.

The Bulls have way too much invested at this point to discuss trading him before he was to play out an entire season. You dont trade away franchises players in that fashion.

Nobody is putting Rose on a pedestal here anymore, my thoughts against trading him lie more within the reality of the situation rather than thinking he will return to his MVP form.

See, that's exactly what the Blazers did with Brandon Roy and Greg Oden, in the end they got nothing for either of them and it hurt their franchise, they were lucky they had Aldridge and Batum at the time or they would have been up shyts creek right now.

I'd trade him now while I could get something for him, regardless of what's invested his play will more than likely never live up to his contract.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
For the record, that racist retard don't speak for all bulls fans

For the record, most if not all bulls fans have been realistic on what rose can be at best.

But there is a reason the lakers dropped that bag for Kobe. Also the same reason they can't trade rose. Cause it's short sighted talking a trade only thinking of the team on the court. Rose is the first legit superstar since Jordan left in Chicago. You gotta think merchandising the reason dudes will drop close to 400 a pop for good seats at the united center. Not exactly other superstar players on the move like that

Best case is to build a great team and add rose as essentially icing on the cake. Based on salary cap situations and the cba it's hard to create max money with rose already taking so much as is. Losing right now helps cause with this years draft and the situation we in picks in this lottery creates so much flexibility whether we find a star in the draft or trade the picks for a star player.

It's literally no benefit in getting to the playoffs this year. None . A lot of bulls fan just see that big picture

That's the problem I have with what they are doing, they seem intent on not tanking, which is just insane. My thoughts on trading Rose are built around the idea that the Bulls simply will not end up in the lottery under any situation, ownership just doesn't want it to happen. If they were tanking right now I'd say keep him, but not getting some kind of high level player in this years draft would be completely retarded on their part.

If they would tank, move Deng for a pick and tell Thibs to ease up, basically get someone in the draft to replace Rose as the number 1 on the team (Parker). In that situation I'd say to keep him because by the time the 2014 draft pick is up for a big money contract Rose's would be expiring.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiots are tring to talk money and business now

but then say in the same breath - "there's no point getting to the playoffs'

again reaffirming that most people on this board has no ideas what management is/does and play to much NBA2k13 and think they are fukkin GMs

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, that's exactly what the Blazers did with Brandon Roy and Greg Oden, in the end they got nothing for either of them and it hurt their franchise, they were lucky they had Aldridge and Batum at the time or they would have been up shyts creek right now.

I'd trade him now while I could get something for him, regardless of what's invested his play will more than likely never live up to his contract.
Please remind what the markets were for Greg Oden and Brandon Roy when it became clear they had ongoing knee injuries?

because I dont think they were strong ones.

Hindsight is 20/20 so of course you can name drop Roy or Oden now, but the Bulls are not in a position to be trading the franchise player they have been waiting for since MJ.

Can you imagine how far it could set this franchise back if they did trade him and he ended up having a successful and relatively healthy career? Its just not an option, sorry. Its easy to say here but to its not something that can be executed well in reality.

And when exactly would they be trading him? Clearly no team would give anything of value right now before seeing him play. They wouldnt pay him 16 million to rehab for this season like we will. Any possible scenario in trading Rose wouldnt be realistic until they play out next season anyhow. There is no chance the Bulls would trade him after 15-20 games where he is shaking off rust next season to watch him become a star somewhere else.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idiots are tring to talk money and business now

but then say in the same breath - "there's no point getting to the playoffs'

again reaffirming that most people on this board has no ideas what management is/does and play to much NBA2k13 and think they are fukkin GMs
if you seriously implying a possible 2-4 games of playoff revenue could outweigh the future success of this team....

:heh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That's the problem I have with what they are doing, they seem intent on not tanking, which is just insane. My thoughts on trading Rose are built around the idea that the Bulls simply will not end up in the lottery under any situation, ownership just doesn't want it to happen. If they were tanking right now I'd say keep him, but not getting some kind of high level player in this years draft would be completely retarded on their part.

If they would tank, move Deng for a pick and tell Thibs to ease up, basically get someone in the draft to replace Rose as the number 1 on the team (Parker). In that situation I'd say to keep him because by the time the 2014 draft pick is up for a big money contract Rose's would be expiring.
Problem with your plan

1. Unless you tell me what other superstar players are on the move you likely only moving rose for more glorified role players who will get coached up by thibs but not talented enough to make a major impact in the playoffs you know like what we got now

2. Trade rose for those glorified role players and draft Parker and that once again makes us 1 star and role players again not good enough to win it all and back in the same boat

Still want the tank tho. But the idea in my mind is to acquire a 2nd and 3rd option who reduces rose to basically a closer who can chill for games at a time. With the draft a bit of cap space by moving on from deng and boozer and miritoc coming over we can create that.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude seriously compared the trading of scottie pippen back in '98 to trading deng this season

:lolbron:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) no, with rose they proved to be an elite team that made it to the ECF actually. without him, they lost in the 1st round to an 8 seed, and then scrapped through the 1st round only to get stomped out in the 2nd round

2) and your going to upgrade Boozer with what $$$ exactly? you resign Deng this offseason and we are completely capped out

3) no, ill say it again. the bulls wont trade rose

4) yeah, let a former MVP play 20 games, shake off the rust and let him return to form on another team AFTER you just paid him 30 million $$$ to re hab for 2 seasons!!! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

5) the Bulls didnt tank those seasons you fukking imbecile. they just had absolutely no talent whatsoever. DONT CONFUSE THE TWO

Its pretty clear you have no understanding of the team or game actually. You sound like the dude who sits near me at my work that watches 4 games a season and think he know what the fukk he is talking about.

1. got me, they made it one round further but lost to the same team 4-1 ( 2 years ago was a fluke because Rose got hurt during the series then Noah got hurt) so to even act like we were fully healthy is stupid. Last season Rose and Deng were out for the Heat series and few others were hobbled; I'll forgive you on not know this since I got the round wrong.

2 Boozer is an automatic upgrade for the money, fukk the cap - I've already explained how we can resign Deng and bring Mirotic over - we had this discussion in the Bulls thread - you just don't fukkin know how to add and have amnesia.

3. i'm not gonna argue something like this, cmon

4. any smart GM would do it, that's the cost to play this game and Reinsdorf is eating good off the margins I'm sure.

5. are you really this stupid? They traded Pippen to TANK and rebuild because keeping Pippen would not have put us in the lottery - I can't believe you're trying to get fly and you're fukkin wrong-+