We Have a King...They Have a....a....a Deng???? Heat vs Bulls on TNT

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
if you seriously implying a possible 2-4 games of playoff revenue could outweigh the future success of this team....

:heh:
Yea lock into deng who surprisingly plays great I his damn contract year and make the playoffs to get stomped out the 1st rd so Jerry can cash a few home playoff checks is what's good I guess

Meanwhile locking into that plan without getting any assets we basically become the new Atlanta hawks. Might as well get our consistent 2nd rd exits ready

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude seriously compared the trading of scottie pippen back in '98 to trading deng this season

:lolbron:

you don't even know who we traded Pippen for - you're not a real Bulls fan and that's why you don't know what you're talking about. Fake Fan

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't even know who we traded Pippen for - you're not a real Bulls fan and that's why you don't know what you're talking about. Fake Fan
Your running out of things to say

These are two completely different situations, and Im not going to waste me time seriously explaining this to you. I need to draw the line right before you start to get satisfaction from your baiting.

:snooze:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your running out of things to say

These are two completely different situations, and Im not going to waste me time seriously explaining this to you. I need to draw the line right before you start to get satisfaction from your baiting.

:snooze:

lol, you can't explain them because you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. Probably didn't even know the Bulls traded Pippen in a "raw" deal transactions just to tank.

I can tell that you went and looked it up on google.com cuz you were responding so quick and this last response you took a bit of time, probably to do some research and now you looking stupid yet again.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
are you stupid? I think everyone in here has stated you let him play first - no one is talking about just up and trading him while he's injured (which I don't hink you can do anyway, something about passing a physical but of course this board has dipshyts for posters).

You can as long as the other team waives the physical

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOu can tag me all you want in the bulls thread snitch.

@Brozay, go back to PMing @CHICAGO along with your other buddies , dry snitching how you want me banned - he can ban me from a few threads but he has no pull to ban me from the site. @CHICAGO is a fukkboy at the end of the day.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
As an outsider i dont understand why a Bulls fan wants a tank....even without Rose yall are alot closer to the top of the conference than the bottom...
If ur a 4-5 seed you cant just sink to the bottom,dont yall remember those post Jordan years :scusthov:

I agree on trading Rose too,hes never gonna be what he was 2 yrs ago...get what you can and move forward with what you got...ur just not bad enough to consider a tank...

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an outsider i dont understand why a Bulls fan wants a tank....even without Rose yall are alot closer to the top of the conference than the bottom...
If ur a 4-5 seed you cant just sink to the bottom,dont yall remember those post Jordan years :scusthov:

I agree on trading Rose too,hes never gonna be what he was 2 yrs ago...get what you can and move forward with what you got...ur just not bad enough to consider a tank...

these Chicago Bulls fans breh - it's like there's too many of them and when you have a popular team like LA and NY you have stupid fans that come with them. Although, I can't recall ever hearing a LA fan or NY fan talking about tanking the season. At least none that I know.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
you got me! lol - couldn't remember if they had that provision in the NBA

Yeah. That's how some of these dead weight deals get moved.

Gortat got traded for Okafor who has a neck injury that will dead his season. Phoenix knew and approved because they didn't give a damn. They just wanted the pick

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tanking could involve as little as trading away Deng, who may or may not even be back next season. That alone would severely stunt this team right now, the offense relies on him heavily.

So i dont know why you have some impression that we are advocating blowing the ENTIRE team up and starting from scratch.= or some shyt. Rose and Noah have been considered the only untouchables here for the past couple years, that doesnt need to change

And again, armchair GM all you want from behind your computer in passing here, but imagine having to make the decision to trade your franchise player away for spare parts. The same player you just had rehab on your 30 mil dime for the past two seasons.

Its not realistically and it would be incredibly short sighted.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
these Chicago Bulls fans breh - it's like there's too many of them and when you have a popular team like LA and NY you have stupid fans that come with them. Although, I can't recall ever hearing a LA fan or NY fan talking about tanking the season. At least none that I know.

Im not against tanking but not this Bulls team...yall are a trade and a few pieces from the top...with Thibs you could compete with indy and miami right now...Why blow that up for one draft when it'll take you 5 years to get back to where you are RIGHT NOW...Id stay with this team and try to trade Rose next season...

That win last night should have shown you your not that far off plus with Miami possibly breaking up the Pacers become the top team yet they are a team i think the Bulls can match up with in slow it down half court game....tanking i dont think is the best option for this team...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Im not against tanking but not this Bulls team...yall are a trade and a few pieces from the top...with Thibs you could compete with indy and miami right now...Why blow that up for one draft when it'll take you 5 years to get back to where you are RIGHT NOW...Id stay with this team and try to trade Rose next season...

That win last night should have shown you your not that far off plus with Miami possibly breaking up the Pacers become the top team yet they are a team i think the Bulls can match up with in slow it down half court game....tanking i dont think is the best option for this team...

no they can't. we have been thru this song and dance too many times with this group of players. and that's even with a healthy rose. they never show up in the playoffs when it actually counts.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Miggs what the hell could the bulls get back in a trade for derrick rose that would somehow elevate our current team to win a title ?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Miggs what the hell could the bulls get back in a trade for derrick rose that would somehow elevate our current team to win a title ?

Right now i dont know you'd have to wait and see what he looks like next season,i said i would trade him on the basis he wont be that same player again...
My point is if you strip this team down and get into the lottery it'll take you 4-5 seasons to back to where you are now which is a 3-4 seed...I dont think it makes logical sense to start over again when ur closer to the top than the bottom...