We Have a King...They Have a....a....a Deng???? Heat vs Bulls on TNT

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can't even formulate a cognitive thought

what does Derrick Rose thread scenarios have to do with letting Deng walk? You just swinging in the air Jodie.
because letting deng carry this offense to mediocrity and a 2nd round loss will accomplish absolutely nothing, and will be compounded when he signs elsewhere.

you want to talk about formulating thoughts and youre suggesting there is a trade out there that could net us a young all star point guard for a player who will essentially be sitting with serious knee injuries for two full seasons

take your trolling and race baiting to realgm you self righteous bytch

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just makin an example of how bulls stans think rose is too talented to be traded.

They wouldnt trade rose for lebron. And im dead ass serious too

they all the same

Rose is the King
Deng sucks, we must trade him
Tank the season because we are going to get Jabari and/or Melo next year.

Rose
Butler
Melo
Parker
Noah.

Bulls fan = :smile:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I agree - I'm just pointing out the fact that we'd be better to look to trade Rose IF we could get some deal similar to what's being posted. But you're right, Cavs wouldn't do that - unless they feel Irving was leaving anyway lol.

The teams that might take a chance on Rose would be the Mavs, Bucks and Raptors. But outside of the Raptors, I don't think any of them would have anything the Bulls would want.

He's damaged goods, and it probably would be in the best interest of the Bulls to trade him but it'll be hard to get back anything close to equal value.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because letting deng carry this offense to mediocrity and a 2nd round loss will accomplish absolutely nothing, and will be compounded when he signs elsewhere.

you want to talk about formulating thoughts and youre suggesting there is a trade out there that could net us a young all star point guard for a player who will essentially be sitting with serious knee injuries for two full seasons

take your trolling and race baiting to realgm you self righteous bytch

Ever heard of Free Agency? You stupid Mofo?

I guess the Heat won their championships because they Drafted Lebron and James

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just makin an example of how bulls stans think rose is too talented to be traded.

They wouldnt trade rose for lebron. And im dead ass serious too
Your example has no logic behind it and doesnt prove anything whatsoever

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever heard of Free Agency? You stupid Mofo?

I guess the Heat won their championships because they Drafted Lebron and James

Yeah because free agency has treated the Chicago Bulls so well in the past :rudy:

OK then, let me here your grand plan for the offseason after we lose in 5 in the 2nd round this season because this fornt office is too hard headed to cut their losses and start over.

Ill wait

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The teams that might take a chance on Rose would be the Mavs, Bucks and Raptors. But outside of the Raptors, I don't think any of them would have anything the Bulls would want.

He's damaged goods, and it probably would be in the best interest of the Bulls to trade him but it'll be hard to get back anything close to equal value.
totally agree but look at the people on this board...

90% are idiots...GMs you have about 55% idiots - if you play Rose and he's looking healthy getting 18ppg , dunking, cutting well...you play him 20 games, and there's a dumb GM you can trade him off to for valuable assets I would serious consider it.

Admittedly, the trade scenario I proposed is far fetched but the idea isn't - trade Rose get assets. There's nothing wrong with a core of guys, who can get you into the 2nd round of playoffs, if you improve the areas without destroying the core it doesn't take rocket scientists to see what should happen.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because free agency has treated the Chicago Bulls so well in the past :rudy:

OK then, let me here your grand plan for the offseason after we lose in 5 in the 2nd round this season because this fornt office is too hard headed to cut their losses and start over.

Ill wait

umm, do you suffer from amnesia - I'm the one who told you that FA hasn't treated us well, which is why I would resign Deng. Everything you're asking and pretending you don't know , are things I've stated in the Bulls thread. Why you come out of there to troll me in a totally different thread is beyond me.

You have no plan, you're not a fan, you're literally wishing the Bulls to lose - I can't stomach people like you. You're like the a$$hole in major league trolling "Wild Thing".

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
totally agree but look at the people on this board...

90% are idiots...GMs you have about 55% idiots - if you play Rose and he's looking healthy getting 18ppg , dunking, cutting well...you play him 20 games, and there's a dumb GM you can trade him off to for valuable assets I would serious consider it.

Admittedly, the trade scenario I proposed is far fetched but the idea isn't - trade Rose get assets. There's nothing wrong with a core of guys, who can get you into the 2nd round of playoffs, if you improve the areas without destroying the core it doesn't take rocket scientists to see what should happen.

I think people just don't want to give up on the hope of Rose being a superstar, dude was a spectacular player when he was healthy and legit top 5 player in the league. I hoped he'd come back at like 90-95% of the player he once was, but this new injury makes me doubt he'll ever be remotely the same again.

I agree with you on trading him for assets, it's just a tough pill to swallow when you look at what you could get back. To move on from a former MVP and the best deals out there being like John Henson, Ersan Illyasova, Nate Wolters and a future first would be kind of a tough pill to swallow even if it would be the right move.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:dead: this dude banned from the bulls thread so he in here on the tail end of a game thread going full racist retard for attention :heh:

This dude done mentioned like 6 times what he said in the bulls thread

:laff: dude soul hurting cause he got banned :laff:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
umm, do you suffer from amnesia - I'm the one who told you that FA hasn't treated us well, which is why I would resign Deng. Everything you're asking and pretending you don't know , are things I've stated in the Bulls thread. Why you come out of there to troll me in a totally different thread is beyond me.

You have no plan, you're not a fan, you're literally wishing the Bulls to lose - I can't stomach people like you. You're like the @sshole in major league trolling "Wild Thing".
Resign Deng and have absolutely no cap flexibility and bring back a team that has proven that it cannot win a title? Really?

Your whole plan is now apparently relying on the Bulls trading Rose for parts that would somehow elevate a core of Deng, Boozer(for one more season, because there is no way he would be signed to another contract here), Noah to a title contending team.

1) The Bulls will never trade Rose
2) No team would be willing to trade said parts that could actually put this team over the top for a player that cannot stay on the court

You're the sad sack of shyt that has no plan here. Its Bulls fans like you that I cannot stand.

This front office has proven to be inept, and this current roster has proven to not be good enough.

Yet you want to stay the course and sign Luol Deng to a FAT contact?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people just don't want to give up on the hope of Rose being a superstar, dude was a spectacular player when he was healthy and legit top 5 player in the league. I hoped he'd come back at like 90-95% of the player he once was, but this new injury makes me doubt he'll ever be remotely the same again.

I agree with you on trading him for assets, it's just a tough pill to swallow when you look at what you could get back. To move on from a former MVP and the best deals out there being like John Henson, Ersan Illyasova, Nate Wolters and a future first would be kind of a tough pill to swallow even if it would be the right move.
Ill forgive you for this comment, because 7oclock has proven to be very skilled at being a troll in sheeps clothing.

but

nobody has discussed the positives/negatives of trading Derrick Rose in the media, on this board, and very unlikely internally within the organization. So I really dont know who you are referring to here.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Ill forgive you for this comment, because 7oclock has proven to be very skilled at being a troll in sheeps clothing.

but

nobody has discussed the positives/negatives of trading Derrick Rose in the media, on this board, and very unlikely internally withing the organization. So I really dont know who you are referring to here.

That's the thing, nobody will discuss them until it's really too late to actually get anything for him.

What do you think should be done about him?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but

nobody has discussed the positives/negatives of trading Derrick Rose in the media, on this board, and very unlikely internally within the organization. So I really dont know who you are referring to here.

lol @ asking to tank and building around Rose - which is clearly what you are going on about in the Bulls thread. Yet, trying to have a civilized convo now about it.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, nobody will discuss them until it's really too late to actually get anything for him.

What do you think should be done about him?
I think they should let him finish his rehab and return next year as planned, a decision they already decided to pubically make.

The Bulls have way too much invested at this point to discuss trading him before he was to play out an entire season. You dont trade away franchises players in that fashion.

Nobody is putting Rose on a pedestal here anymore, my thoughts against trading him lie more within the reality of the situation rather than thinking he will return to his MVP form.